Daks State Resignation

DaksHour

Title: Dak (State, DOC, SPMU, CERT) Resignation
Steam ID: 76561199548503894
Reason for Resignation: Unfortunately, ive been dealing with some IRL issues that i wont go into detail about, but im hoping in the near future i can be back and things will be alot better for me. 

Any notable mentions you would like to-do: I just want to give a warm shoutout to former command, current command and all of our troopers for making this place a time for me to really enjoy myself. All of you have played a part in where im at today, and where i leave off. The guidance and the patience doesn't go unnoticed here. Ive made tons of memories and i hope that they will be everlasting for me! Thank you again everyone for making this journey so special 🙂

Trooper MAJ Dak 1H01 10-7 

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

Really sad to see you go Dak, thanks for all the hard work you've put into State! It's been amazing working alongside you in the command team o7
Wish you the best of luck with everything, and hope to see you back in State in the future!

DAKSTER NOOOO!

This is a sad day. I know you got shit going on and responsibilities so it's all good. Just know you did an amazing job in state with hosting the trainings and being a great role model for everyone.
You will be greatly missed. ❤️

afsa.png?ex=664aa75f&is=664955df&hm=23ea

DAK!!!!! MY BOY!!!! I hope we can continue to play CS2 on a fairly regular basis and I wish you good luck with your life. You will be missed in state. ❤️

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

07 Dak and if you need anything dont hesitate to let me know.

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

• 3 weeks later...