7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Vice Admiral?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

DDoS Commander Darby

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval, Vice Admiral

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There are numerous reasons as to why I want to become a Naval Vice Admiral. One perk is that I can always be online and active on the server because I live 14 hours ahead of EST. I feel that I am ready to assume the responsibilities of a Vice Admiral after accumulating experience in a variety of leadership roles both on and off the server. I want to get more involved with the battalion and actively participate in it. I can usually be online throughout the busiest part of the day and during server downtime, however my medicine may interfere with when I can play. I intend to pick up my activity during the next week or two, as I now have more free time and will be changing medications. To help Naval Command & Navy HC turn Naval around and get it back to its former glory, I would like to become a Vice Admiral. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

(From BattleMetrics) 2,785.5 hours (~16.5 Weeks)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

There are many purposes of a commander, the most important purposes are to Lead, Relay, Set Examples, Engage and Oversee.

The commander's duty of leading their men is an important purpose especially when in a battlefield. Due to the Commanders position in a battalion they are the ones who are to make the most important decisions and will have the most influence in their battalion. The commander is to lead Shock and show the troopers what it means to be a leader. One of the most important things that I have learnt in my time playing Gmod is soldiers watch what their leaders do. You may give them as much information and lectures as you want but it is the leader's personal example that they will follow. This also ties into setting examples.

Relaying information is one of the most important duties of a Commander. They are to note any suggestions, complaints and concerns any member of Shock or GamingLight may have and relay the message to the necessary personnel. Commanders are also to relay information between Army HC and Shock Low Command should anything arise. An example of such information is suggestions, concerns, etc. This is the reason why attending Command & Weekly Battalion meetings are so important.

Commanders are to set an example to all other members of both their battalion but also others as to what a member of command should be. Commanders are to represent the utmost authority in Shock and must act as a leader. The most important traits of a leader is that they are to be professional, responsible, approachable and fair. There are also many more traits that are combined into someone being a leader. Going back to what I stated in the leadership paragraph, example is not one of the main things that influence others, it is the only thing. 

Commanders are to engage with Shock to ensure there is a positive relationship between all rank sections. They are also to be able to be contacted and approachable in the event that they are needed. The Commanders are also tasked with running the battalion's weekly meetings and taking any suggestions or concerns any member of Shock may have.

Commanders are to oversee Shock as a whole and are to ensure the battalion is running smoothly and assisting anyone should they need help. The Commander is to work with the command team in order to make battalion updates and put in place new ideas that may improve the operation of Shock every day. Commanders are also to handle issues that may arise alongside working with Shock Low Command and Army HC.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

There are many reasons as to why you can trust me with the position of Naval Vice Admiral. In the past, I have held numerous command roles both inside and outside of GL, including Shock Vice Commander on GL IRP. As a Naval Senior Officer and DDoS, I have dealt with a lot of both good and bad situations that have arisen on and off the server. I've committed myself fully to Naval, and I'm always available on and off the server as well as on Discord when I'm not at home. As a senior officer, I balanced Shock, DT, and Naval while serving as Security Director. 

7. How often can you be Online?:

At least 3 hours a day, I will be online pretty much everyday unless I had a night shift that morning or medication/medical issues prevent me from getting online.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198207762211

RDM x1 (2x), NITRP

Edited by Darby

+1 skibidi rizz
+1 skibidi rizz
+1 skibidi rizz
+1 skibidi rizz
+1 skibidi rizz

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

-Support

The reason I'm saying this is since you have asked me if you should put in an application (I started watching more closely, and was not advertising.) and I would say right now your biggest thing against you for this would be lack of naval activity. You are on your CC more often throughout the week (which is fine on it's own, but as a CMD team member you will be expected to be on your CMD job while not AFK more). I do not mind putting in a +support if your can up your activity in naval higher.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

-Support

Darby I like you and have worked with you for a while and you have the qualities to be a good Vice-Admiral but like Chrono said the activity on a Naval job just is not there and if it gets to that point where I see more activity on the Naval job as Chrono said my support will change.

Edited by Reeses

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+ Support
- Would make a Good Member of Command
- Super Friendly Guy
- Listens Well
- A lot more Serious than most people
- Pretty Active

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3