Bonez SF Commander/Vice Commander application (Vice Marshall)

KetchupBox

Should Bonez become a Vice Marshall for SF?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bonez vecome a Vice Marshall for SF?

• YES
    • NO

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Bonez

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I aspire to become a commander for this branch because I believe I possess the qualities necessary to steer starfighters towards success. My commitment to this branch is unwavering, and I actively recruit new members to create a vibrant and engaging community. If selected as a commander for starfighters, I aim to introduce innovative ideas and implement necessary changes. Drawing from my extensive experience as a former ST VCMDER, Tank COL, and Nova LTCOL, I am confident in my ability to contribute effectively to the advancement of the branch.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,301:21https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/932901080

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of being a commander for a branch is to lead, support, and guide the regiment. As a commander it's your job to ensure that the officers, nco's, and enlisted are conducting themselves accordingly and striving to do well in the Regiment. They oversee operations, collaborate with high command, and ensure the branch's success and unity. Additionally, they create a positive environment, nurture professional growth, and maintain organizational values.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Its not about why you should, but why you can trust me to be Vice Marshall for starfighters because of my unwavering dedication to the Starfighter Battalion. My commitment, helpfulness, and respectful demeanor make me a reliable and approachable leader. I am constantly striving to improve myself and support the growth of my fellow Battalion members. Entrusting me with the responsibilities of Vice Marshall means entrusting someone who is dedicated, capable, and committed to upholding the highest standards of leadership within our Battalion. Not to mention the amount of experience I have from being a former ST VCMDER, Tank COL, and Nova LTCOL.

7. How often can you be Online? :

3-4 days a week minimum, 4-5 maximum, 3-4 hours minimum, 5-6 maximum

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 Current Inactive warnings [LTAP, RDM] No Current Warnings or Strikes in the Regiment

Notes: Heres what I plan on bringing to SF if given the chance to become a command memeber for SF. SOP update, Update job loadouts and health + armor, looking into a subbranch addition, lastly a possible model update

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Squadron Leader]

+Support

-Active
-Ace Pilot
-Good leadership qualities
-Dedicated
-Strives for more not only for themself, but for the entire corps! Bones has what it takes to step in as Vice Marshall for Starfighters!

REACH FOR THE SKY!

IQ Field Commander

+ support

basically everything the guy above me said

and hes also a cool dude he will definitely do great things in SF

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+ support

Has been a Good officer i think he deserves it 

He will Do great things

If it was me or him as vice marshal/VCMDR i would choose him he has more experiance

Edited by Meektason1

+support

-he is a good officer

-SF really needs a commander member that is not a SNR commander

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod