MJTHEOG's - Global Resignation :((

MJTHEOG

Have a good time in the retirement home! o7

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

MJ!!!! You are a great guy, I joined around the time you joined and we went through the ranks together for PD HC, ARU, and maybe staff idk I forgot xD. But you were good at your job in PD HC and also helping out with things when possible, you were also a great JMT member! I miss you man, you will always have a home in PD HC if you ever wanted to come back! (also the clips are bangers fr)

• Like 1

minisigforums.webp

gonna miss you o7

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

I am very sorry to hear this, even though I never even got to talk to you in person. I still wish you the best of luck in you future 😞

-Skelly

Former SS DCOO | Current SRT 2LT

• Manager

Thank you for all the work you've done for High Command and in Staff. You were a great staff member and I do wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

o7 MJ, I didn't get to interact with you much but I know you are a great guy. I hope you have fun in the retirement home.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

O7 I have enjoyed the time with you and have appreciated the help you gave everyone who needed it I hope you take care and have fun wherever you life leads you and to always remember that you will always be welcomed back to the community just like everyone else who retired 

07 MJ thank you for everything.

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

I've known this man ever since I joined. Honestly him and Mini both paved the way for me to get to my position today in EMS and I am very thankful for that. RIP the 2nd only PD Chief I've ever known.

o7

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)