Am sorry to my fellow staff :(

Rasputin

Am I to be forgiven?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Am i to be forgiven?

• Didnt ask
    • dont care

For those who do not know, the staff of Gaminglight has had a running joke for the past couple of months of counting up from 1. They are currently at 1711. Which I did not even know was possible because I can only count to 42. I do not know what comes after that. I wanted to be part of this tradition, so I started counting at my own pace. I started at 1. To which it was promptly deleted. I was then called out for starting at my own pace. I tried to restart it again because I wanted to be included in this tradition and learn what comes past 42. It was then promptly deleted and my staff tags were revoked. Then several members of JMT/SMT requested, nay, demanded a public apology if I wanted to rejoin the staff team count chat. Instead of teaching me the ways of numbers past 42, they instantly skipped to a punishment of public humiliation. They separated me and demanded a public apology for this. I saw this coming from them but from my brothers and sisters of the Mod ranks and Admin ranks who then promptly joined in my alienation. Not a single one came to my aid in this time of need. So yes I am sorry. I am sorry you are a bunch of sheep. Where are the free thinkers? Where are the Washingtons, the Hamiltons, the freedom fighters who I thought would have my back? My brothers would stand by me in my team of need. Help defend me against such tyranny. This is a free country last I checked. Where is the system of checks and balances that should be in place to help defend against these injustices? Our founding fathers did not die for this. They died for the right of free speech. Right to bear arms. The beginning of the constitution directly states, "We The People," the people... that is us. We ARE the people and we need to stand up for what is right! We cannot just be complicit whilst injustices are happening. We need to stand up for what's right. These JMT/SMT have NOTHING on us! If we fight together we can bring out the guillotine and watch heads roll!! We do not need to conform to the McCarthyism this server is plagued by. We are the people. The people are we. They are NOTHING without us. So stand up for what's right AND FIGHT! Show them what we are made of... however, in the end of the day there are only a few things I am would like to be said: 

Yes, I am sorry.

I am sorry that you all are sheep.

I am sorry nobody has ever been able to remove your blinders before.

I am most sorry for the fact they took me out before I am able to join you on the battle lines. The sides are drawn. It is me versus them, who will you join? Stop being a sheep and END THE COUNT!!!!!!!!

(For clarification this is joke I love our SMT/JMT/any staff members on this server we love gaminglight. I am still not sorry for messing up the count and encourage all to do it as well.)

@zypnic

Current: Commander Boss - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

Your apology serves as a starting point in what is undoubtedly a complex and challenging journey towards reconciliation. I appreciate the effort you've made to acknowledge the gravity of the situation and express remorse for your actions. However, it's essential to convey the profound impact your behavior has had on me, as well as the depth of the emotional turmoil I find myself grappling with.

The hurt I'm experiencing transcends the surface level, permeating into the very core of our relationship. Trust, once a cornerstone of our connection, now lies fractured and fragile, demanding meticulous care and attention to repair. While your words of apology are a necessary precursor to this process, they alone are insufficient to bridge the chasm that divides us.

To rebuild what has been broken requires more than just verbal contrition; it necessitates a genuine commitment to introspection and growth. It entails confronting the underlying issues that led to this breach of trust and actively working to address them. It calls for a willingness to engage in uncomfortable conversations, to acknowledge uncomfortable truths, and to take concrete steps towards meaningful change.

Moving forward, I need to see tangible evidence of your dedication to this process. I need to witness actions that reflect a sincere desire to make amends and rebuild what has been lost. This may involve seeking professional help, engaging in therapy or counseling, and undertaking the hard work of self-reflection and personal development.

While I am open to the possibility of reconciliation, it's crucial to recognize that healing from this will be a gradual and nonlinear process. There will inevitably be setbacks and challenges along the way, but it's how we navigate these obstacles together that will ultimately determine the fate of our relationship.

Please understand that my acceptance of your apology is contingent upon your ongoing commitment to this journey of healing and reconciliation. It will require patience, understanding, and above all, a genuine willingness to confront the underlying issues that have brought us to this point.

I ask for your patience and understanding as I navigate my own feelings and emotions in the aftermath of this betrayal. Rebuilding trust is not something that can be rushed or forced; it requires time, effort, and a willingness to confront discomfort head-on.

In closing, while your apology is a step in the right direction, it's essential to recognize that it is just the beginning of a much larger and more complex process. I hope that we can both approach this journey with humility, honesty, and a genuine desire to heal and grow together.

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Edited by Resin

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster