Mox's 501st Vice Commander application

mox1cle

do i become Vice Commander or not?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. do i become Vice Commander or not?

• yes #MoxforVCMDER2024
    • no you dont deserve it :(

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Mox

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for 501st vice commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

i wish to be a vise commander for the 501st because i want to rise the ranks and i believe i can benefit the 501st in this prestigious position of command within the 501st. becoming 501st vice commander has been my goal since i joined the 501st and i have been putting all my effort into making it to here.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

i have about 230 hours on this server

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1164180101

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead troopers of their respective battalion and enforce the will of high command, the commanders and vice commanders should also do everything they can to keep their battalion active while also keeping them disciplined. its also the commander and vice commander's job to keep all SOP's and Training documents up to date.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

There are many people within the 501st that believe i would make a good vice commander, even some of our current command team thinks so. I may not be the most experience in command or even on this server but i will put my everything into keeping this battalion at the top because we are on TOP! I don't have much to say about this from here on.

7. How often can you be Online? :

i can be online every day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

i do not have any warnings or strikes

thank you for your time in reviewing this application

+support

good man, great trooper, has a positive attitude as well as good relationships. this guy would definitely be very fit for the position

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

Accepted 

Please speak to high command for your rank!

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Harr y locked this topic