Do you support me becoming staff?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I deserve staff?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Ion Davis

What is your steam name?: 1K-86

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:450610550

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been prior staff on Gaminglight PoliceRP. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 Years ago or so.

What date did you make your forums account? May 21st, 2023.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 1 (LTAP)

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator (TMOD)

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at: 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because of my mass ability to help others in any situation. I am online on the server throughout many hours of the day. I have past experience in the Gaminglight Community already, and in my time I had reached the rank of Moderator. I find that when I am on, and staff is needed there is rarely any on. This is an inconvenience that I can fix by being active throughout odd hours. When facing any situation I am just and fair, while also being respectful and courteous. This professional aspect that I hold helps me stand apart from other applicants. I can promise that if I am given this position, I will show nothing but excellence when operating on and off the staff job. I can promise to use fair, unbiased, just judgment with all I serve as a staff member. I am hoping to be able to serve this community once more!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If someone was Mass RDM'ing (MRDM) I would first ensure I was cloaked and in God Mode. Second, I would bring them to the roof and gag them to prevent them from cursing and talking over me even more. I would then have an Admin+ ban them for five (5) days per protocol, and lastly I would warn them for MRDM and NCWS. 

image_2024-03-29_232055433.png

Edited by Ion Davis
Got permission to add poll from Manager Curtis

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

+Support

Great community member, always working hard. Friendly with everyone and also very professional!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+Support

What Dak Said

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

+support

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+ Support 

Best guy I know fr

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+Support

As a really old player getting coming back to visit gmod, this guy hella chill and easy to get along with and could answer my questions

-Active

-Honest

-Respectful

-Chill guy

-Knows the rules

• Like 1

+ SUPPORT 

- Ion Davis has experience and knows what he is doing when it comes to most things on the server. He has also helped me with staff issues when i was first starting out. He is also,

- respectful and patient.

- smart and a problem solver.

- good person and good rule follower.

- active and responsible.

- great dude and really deserves Staff.

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

• Head of Staff

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png