Dano's Vice Sovereign Application

Dano

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
SHGO Lore Senior Guard Vacander Jax \\ Dano

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

To start off I would love to progress further up the ranks of the server and gain more and more experience as a member of the Royal Guard Command and any ranks after that.
I would love to bring a new face onto the servers and Royal Guard Command team as a returning player.
If I were to get the position I would do my best to bring new and fun ideas to the royal guard as well as host fun missions and help them out any way I can.

I would also love to get back to doing some doc work as I used to do a lot of doc work back in the day over on SCP:RP, For example, I used to lead a sub-branch overseeing about 30+ people and had to update the roster as well as write multiple documents for the command team over there so I have the necessary experience when it comes to doc work and updating rosters.

On top of having experience as a sub-branch lead, I feel like my time in the Royal Guard has given me the necessary experience and insight to hopefully take on the responsibilities a vice sovereign would have.
I also feel like my activity during on and off hours would be a great addition to the command team as I am able to cover a lot of time zones since I'm located in the GMT timezone.
This would mean that if any officers or enlisted/NCOs have any questions during those times I have the ability to help them out.
I'm almost always available on Discord so my availability is also another point which could be a great addition to the command team

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

6 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of a commander is to make sure everything works logistically and that the battalion stays alive and active by organizing fun missions and making sure people move through the ranks, for example: If the branch is failing behind the scenes such as officers failing to perform their duties or NCO's not hosting sims training and no one addresses it the people in the battalion won't have much else to do then their main duties.
As well as people moving through the ranks if you only have people getting promoted at meetings nobody will hop on during the week That is why promotions when deserved and earned should be given out as that is another way to give people incentive to play.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have the necessary experience and time to show that I can be trusted I feel like my time as an officer and my past experience as a command member show that I have the willpower and dedication to prove to the royal guard and high command that I can handle this position. When I joined the server I used to minge a bit but since I became a officer I have cut down majorly on the minging when on the job since I wanted to go for command, this in turn shows that I can be serious when needed, and goof around when there's time for it.
Also, my past and current Staff ranks show that I can be trusted with certain permissions as I used to be a senior Admin and I am currently a Moderator.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I average around 35-45 hours every week

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No warnings 😄

Edited by Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

• zypnic locked this topic