Lt. Commander Darby's Security Director Application

Darby

Should SSO Lt. Commander Darby become Security Director?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should SSO Lt. Commander Darby become Security Director?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?
SSO Lieutenant Commander Darby

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:123748241

What have you done for Security Officers?

Whilst being within the Security Officer Specialty, I am online 75% of the time and when I am online I positively represent Naval & SO. I am very engaged with the other Security Officers and ensure that they get the correct training & certifications needed. I am normally hosting Naval tryouts as well as misc sims & training for Naval and other battalions. I normally go around and interact with Naval Junior Officers to inform them about the possibility of joining SO as well as ensuring that SOs and our assigned battalions have something to do.

What have you done for Shock/Death Troopers?

Whilst being a Security Officer, I have consistently hosted tryouts and trainings for both Shock & DT. I have answered questions from members of both branches as well as helped provide the necessary knowledge to be a successful and productive leader. I have planned and hosted a few simulations and am planning to do a few ‘Joint Security Forces PTs’ with both Shock & DT. I am very approachable and am normally with Shock or DT guarding, patrolling or hosting other tasks.

What can you bring to Security Officers, Shock, and Death Troopers in the event you are accepted for this position?

Although there are many additional responsibilities as the Security Director, I would continue to uphold my duty as a Security Officer. I would stay involved with and committed to these two battalions for the foreseeable future. I'll make sure that more security officers host tryouts and simulations, and I'll increase the amount of work I perform. I'll keep up the weekly objectives and quota for security officers, which will help the battalions get better. To further enhance both Shock & Death Troopers, I would make sure that we have committed, informed, and active Security Officers going forward. I'll make sure that everyone in both battalions follows their own standard operating procedures and that they respond to any queries that may arise. To the best of my abilities, I will train new TSOs, giving them the skills and assurance they need to get to work and help Shock & DT not just meet but exceed its goals.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

Although I have not been in this specialty very long as I only returned a couple of weeks ago, I am familiar with the protocols, procedures, and personnel of Naval, Shock, and DT. I also have experience as a previous Naval Captain & Security Director. Since returning, I've had time to get to know everyone and demonstrate my abilities. I make sure everyone in training knows what they are doing and what is expected of them. Moreover, most of the time I can answer any of their questions right away. I am very committed to the Navy, and since joining SO, I have also added Shock & DT to that list. I think I've demonstrated the leadership qualities needed to be the Security Director as a Lt Commander and Senior Security Officer, and I'll do all in my power to make sure that Shock & DT are operating efficiently and that SOs are keeping up their diligent work.

What is the job of a Security Director?

Taking on the role of Security Director involves multiple responsibilities. The first and one of the tasks required of the Security Director is to conduct tryouts, training and simulations for SO as well as conducting the normal duties of a SO. The Security Director is in charge of ensuring that the Security Officers do their weekly tasks. He is also in charge of answering any questions and handling any issues that may arise from other SOs, DT members, or Shock members. Unless the rule has changed, Security Directors are also tasked with updating the Shock & DT Rosters.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?

Yes

+support

-Was a former security director so knows what he's doing.

-good app

-I think he'd be a great fit

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+SUPPORT
This is what SO Truly needs at the current moment. This man revived SO back in the past when I was around i am more then happy with him getting it. He is truly the best fit for this posistion

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support

▪︎Very interactive, professional person

▪︎Does exceedingly well as an SO

▪︎Well written application

▪︎Best fit for security director currently

▪︎Is a responsible person, as proven by his rank in staff

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

+suport

-has done good work

-knows what he is going comeing from SCP and earlier Imperal

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT