Jay's Resignation For PDRP

Jay Chavez

Im leaving the sever due to my laptop not being able to run the sever but I loved playing and I may come back when I get a better pc/laptop

Thanks 

@TrumpoThanks for letting me be in SL for this long you were a great Commander and SL Boss 

@Azrael_Thank you for letting me be a SWAT SSGT you were a good CO commander and Commander

@Aaron FaustinThank you for letting me be family Head in SL it was great since you got boss

@RussTimeThank you for letting me be in EMS again this is prob the 3rd time and you were a good underboss 

any Staff thanks for helping me out on the sever yall really have been helpfull

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Santa is real and I talked to him. He said he will get you a new PC so you can continue to commit crimes and doing your duty as an EMS member!!! Sadly he cant give you a new mic tho
(RIP the man that trained me for PD and I ended up passing in a couple months o7 lol)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)