Gamemaster Application

RB TVgaming

In-game name: Walmart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:575942210

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Lord/T3

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes they were warns for stuff I did a year or something ago when I was new

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 weeks almost 3

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: my knowledge is cannon and some expanded universe but not much

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I was a Gamemaster before a long time ago and I'm getting back into the server and playing again so with my past experience I want to do events and get super involved back with the community and supply interesting and engaging events and things to do for the people on the server during downtime or when the server is popping but mainly just want to be able to get everyone exited to hop on and join the events so people keep coming back

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I was a Gamemaster before and I've been part of the server since December 9th 2021 and have kept a clean nose and most people know who I am and have developed friendships with a lot of people during my time on the server and I have held High ranks in a bunch of battalions

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I've been a Gamemaster before so yes I just need a little reminder of how to use it since its been a while

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes I've been one before and know the rules and what they do and how to do the events 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: (On ship event passive lead into combat)- 2 traders arrive on the ISD with a ISB to conduct trades with the people in the ISD but the 2 traders turn out to be rebels and they call in a strike and 3 ships arrive and a bunch of drop pods with rebel soldiers pop out and the people on the ISD have to defend the ISD can destroy the drop pods and Naval has to shoot down the 3 ships with turbo lasers and cannons.(off ship Event-Combat) a transmission has been brought to Naval and they have to go down to Tatooine to save the Imperial Senators from the pirates before its too late Tat town will be covered in mines and armed Pirates trying to stop the Empire from saving the senators

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give <player> <weapon>

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model <player> <model>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

501st Phase Zero AL

501st Officer 

(EX) Medical Officer Nova Officer Naval Officer Shock NCO Purge NCO

(Fordo's Pookie)

+support

-Good app

-Has previous experience 

-We could always use more GM's

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cans locked this topic