Custom Safe Cracking Addition - Denied

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - I want to see small safes placed inside of the General stores as well as inside the bank. You would lockpick the safe, once its completed the safe will now appear open and you are automatically rewarded with the loot. The safe loot will roll on a drop table that contains different amounts of money, different ores, etc

Why should we add it? - I've been thinking for a while now for a new crime method that could be available to players without needing a high amount of gov on. I'm thinking that this is a good solution. It's a method of criminal activity that is inherently more of a grind that usually you don't get a lot of loot but could have that rare chance for lets say a Dark Matter ore or a large cash drop, etc as opposed to robbery's that are short events that necessitate more gov on to be fair.

What are the advantages of having this? - A criminal activity that can be done without a high gov requirement.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - Making it custom will be best for something like this.

EDIT: Also, once the safe is opened it will have a server wide cooldown before it closes and becomes able to be lockpicked again.

Edited by Aaron Faustin

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

same thing as scruffy

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗