Raid System Rule request - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Jack Simmons

What you want to see? -  I know this has been suggested recently however I would like to put it differently. I think for locations such as Tac HQ and PD as they are right beside spawn for Crim should have 1-2 minute NLR as with the current system they have no NLR and can walk right out of spawn and shoot to kill the people that just killed them. I am just suggesting it for these two locations as it is unfair to the defenders that have 2min NLR, and Crim can just kill them from just outside spawn.

Why should we add it? - To balance defending these two locations.

What are the advantages of having this? - To make it more fair to players.

Who is it mainly for? - Crim/Gov

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Jack Simmons

+ Support 
This makes a lot of sense for proximity wise and making everything more balanced during a government raid

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

what aaron said

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

• Manager

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 3 weeks later...
  • Manager

This suggestion is currently being worked on to be added in-game!

• Manager

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️