Should I be Senior Admin?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Senior Admin?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Aaron Faustin

What is your steam name?: [GL] Aaron Faustin

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:11936125

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on countless servers as well as on different gamemodes entirely. In and outside of the GL community. Most notably would be reaching the rank of Manager on a prominent MRP server back in the day. (I won't mention the name unless asked by SMT.)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2017.

What date did you make your forums account? January 2nd, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 2 warns.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1YkUBDWwYRp8Dl/d1337luV21Tn?invite=cr-MSxRRXcsMjA3ODcxMDgxLA

What rank are you applying for? Senior Administrator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at... ? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: Central Standard Time.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Nimo (Manager), Tactical (Head Admin), Leaky (Head Admin), MiniEpic (Super Admin), Matilda (Super Admin), Russtime (Super Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I have earned a promotion to Senior Admin by consistently demonstrating that I am a trusted and valuable member of the staff team who can be relied upon to meet or exceed the expectations and responsibilities of this Senior Admin role. I want to show a few aspects in which I have demonstrated this. Firstly, my activity. I am extremely active In-Game, on Discord, on TeamSpeak, and on the Forums. Not just in my duties as a staff member but also just as a dedicated member of this community. Secondly, The experience I have gained through my current positions. (both in and out of RP) I've worked hard to achieve my roles as an Admin, Support member, Forum Diplomat, and owner of an official family. Within these various roles I believe I've consistently demonstrated sound judgement and professionalism. My main priorities are to assist in fostering a safe and friendly environment for all players to enjoy. I look at every situation individually, they are all unique. It is my personal belief that as staff we are more than just someone who upholds the rules. We also need to be looking at the bigger picture. This is why we have discretion when handing out a punishment. I believe I have good judgement and can properly handle the responsibilities and expectations that come with the rank of Senior Admin and believe that I have shown this thus far in my time in my staffing capacity as well as my time in this community as a whole.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If they immediately start swearing at me I would give one single opportunity for them to stop their act and give me their side. If they refuse I will have to gag them. Once they are gagged I would provide a punishment based on evidence I find in logs and photo/video that the reporter may have. In this case it would likely be a warn for MassRDM and Staff Diss as well as a 5day ban for the same reason.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? First, I would gather as much evidence as possible. I would not say anything that would let this person know of my suspicions as I would want them to continue to potentially incriminate themselves to be sure we have the evidence needed. Once I have a decent amount of evidence I would take this to SMT as I believe they would have to make the decision on if there is enough evidence and to take further steps. I would still follow SMT Chain of Command by going to a Head Admin first.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? Ultimately, this would need to be taken to Zeeptin as he is obviously in charge of everything financially as well as handling disputes and things of that nature. However, with that being said I would still take this to SMT (Head Admin) and have them take this personally to Zeeptin as to ensure all information/evidence is gathered prior to Zeeptin being notified so he has what he needs and can take appropriate action.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? If this is something that just now started I would go to the family (Hopefully I could do this in a group setting at their base or something) and I would give a stern talking to and lay down the facts that Hey, If this doesn't stop, there will be consequences. This would be a verbal warning to the entire family that any further misconduct will result in warns/jails being handed out to the players. I would likely follow up with the family Owner, give them some of the facts and essentially tell them that this needs to cease immediately. Any further misconduct would result in warns/jails being handed out on an individual basis. If family leadership are the ones intentionally creating this sort of environment and condoning this behavior, I would start to consider going up Chain of Command to see if a more permanent solution needs to be made such as disbanding the family.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") If it's a situation where I'm just not 100% sure on what the appropriate action would be I would ask for another staff to come here out the situation and give a 2nd opinion. Honestly, even if this person is of a lower rank it can still be very helpful to just hear another perspective and get insight from someone who may see something that you didn't.

If this was something more in the realm of me not being sure on a rule interpretation or something along those lines, I would ask a member of JMT. It's always better to ask a question than to guess and make a wrong decision. Sometimes you don't know until you know and that just happens once in a while.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for your consideration.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

+Support

Active

Mature

Knows What He Is Doing

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

+Support

"Quote Ion Davis" because quotes aren't working 🙂

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+Support

Aaron has played a vital role as a middle man in sort of a de-escaltive way. He has the drive and passion to want to pursue higher ranks within the GL Staff team and I don't see any reason why he isn't qualified for the position.

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Head of Staff

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png