Fellow's NU-7 Command Application

Fellow Wanderer

1. Name: Fellow

2. Current and former RP ranks: GENSEC 1LT And Juggernaut Elder

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:246298241

4. DiscordID: fellowwanderer

5. What command rank are you applying for?: 1LT

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I have been looking at joining a MTF branch for my second life for the last 2 weeks and this seemed like the best chance I got. I think overall NU-7 is the best MTF branch and I want to better my skills at combatting SCPs. I have plenty of command experience as well as experience as an FTO.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: I'm always active and enjoying doing trainings and I am interested in leading your FTO Branch given the chance. With every passing day I have been improving as a player and as a member of command. Your stinky MAJ Bandito has also been telling me to join.

8. What makes you different from other applicants: I am more active then most other players. I enjoy doing trainings and want to help others as best I can. I am more then capable of preforming the task given to me quickly and effectively. I am however also fun and generally enjoyable to be around too my knowledge. Though I am a bit of a minge during early hours I have been working on toning it down and being a better role model for enlisted. I promise to the best of my ability improve NU-7 If Im selected.

Additional details may be provided by request.

+Support

Definitely a good candidate, perfectly capable of the role. Shows sufficient leadership and overall a cool person to be around. 

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

Accepted

Speak to me at the Nu-7 Meeting or DM me for your training

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator