Recron's Nu-7 Global Command Application

Recron

My Nu7 command application  

1. 1. Should I be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

1. Name: Recron | Warden name is Vaspasian (I play on it sometimes)

2. Current and former RP ranks: 

SCP-RP:  Ex. R&D IIN (Basically PD in military), Ex. Medical Doctor (Basically Utility Low Command), Ex. Nu-7 SSGT, Security SFC (Jugg Lancer)

Imperial-RP:  DT LTCOL, ST 2LT

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:607422292

4. DiscordID: 761953608089862154 - This is my user ID | recronn - This is my username, idk which one was needed.

5. What command rank are you applying for?: Any position I receive

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I would like to be Nu7 command because of the memories I've made in this branch, and what it offers to me. The two things I enjoy the most in the server is combat, and RP involving SCPs. Nu7 offered me both of these experiences to me, and in a fun way. During my time as a SSGT, I enjoyed the branch and what it offered. The RP and the individuals. I gained my fair share of leadership skills during my time as an NCO, also being close with command members who made it even better. I had to leave for schoolwork, but I had been planning to rejoin ever since. Making it to command was long overdue for me, for a branch I enjoyed so much, I instantly jumped at this opportunity.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: I could offer quite a bit to Nu7 command if I was selected. First off, leadership skills, I have had plenty of experience in leadership positions, I have held plenty more positions than I've mentioned, and I understand what it's like to be a good a leader. I acknowledge when to be serious at times, and when to goof around, when to hand out punishments, and when to let it slide. I've seen good command members, and I've seen bad ones. I understand how to behave and how to be a reliable and effective leader. This leads me to my next quality, reliability. With all this experience I've gathered, I've seen what it takes to rank up into prestigious positions. I have been in a few myself, one of the necessary traits is reliability, something I proudly possess. If superiors need me to do something, I'll get it done, but being reliable isn't just doing something when your asked to. You need to be helpful, and able to offer advice and help out fellow members. This is something I can do, my DMs are always open, I can answer most questions, and I'm open to helping lower ranks. I've seen it all in this server, and I've stayed loyal, I have a ton of experience under my belt, and I'm never negative usually or pushing away. This leads me into my final quality, loyalty & dedication. If a branch is fun, and helps me make memories, I'll stay loyal. Currently, security is fun, and I'm making a good few memories here and there. Due to this, I haven't even thought about leaving, and I'm trusting my past experiences, which is why I am so eager to join. I'll remain loyal to this branch if I just have fun, every time I've enjoyed a branch, it's lead me into major positions. I'll be active, I'll make activity logs, and I'll encourage people to flag up and join Nu7. I know what it takes to be a good command member, and I am willing to offer my full dedication to this branch in exchange for fun and a chance at this position.

8. What makes you different from other applicants: I was saving possibly my best quality for this question. What makes me different from other applicants is the absolute sh*tload of experience I have in gaminglight. Like I said, I've seen it all, and I wasn't kidding. I've played on all 3 servers and racked up multiple hours of experience on each of them. I've seen people come and go, I've observed the most successful individuals in command, and I've observed ones who brutally failed. I've seen countless individuals, and I have had good relationships with some good people. I was basically best friends with a member of high command at one point, and a good one may I add. I've seen the server change a lot; I've been on SCP-RP since the og site-006 days. While it upsets me to see a player count of around 20 during when I play from the old 124/124 player count I used to enjoy, I've remained absolutely loyal to GL, cause of the memories I've made. Sure I've clicked join on other servers, but the only servers I click "join" on almost every day are GL servers. I've remained loyal all this time, and now it's led me here, all of this experience and memories.

Thank you for considering me as an option.

Edited by Recron

In Review
will try to let you know around the next meeting 

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator