Silence's Application for Shadow Guard Officer

Silence.

What is your in game name?: Silence

What is your in game rank?: Shadow Guard VI

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?: Since 1/18/2024

How long have you been in Royal Guard?: Since 12/16/2023

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?: I want to Expand more on my roles in the Shadow Guard and I believe I have what it takes.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?: I could assist with changes in the Sop, adding new SIMs do to in the future, and help more with the new trainees that join.

How many strikes do you have?: 0 

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain): no

Please put a little more effort into this app or it will be denied

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Denied you may re-apply in 2 weeks

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod