Dano

What is your in game rank?: 
Shadow Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:
3 Weeks

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:
few days from a month

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:
I want to help the lead with any problems / issues they may have and help lead the shadow guards in a positive direction.
I also wanna be able to maybe help host some fun contests for the shadow guards.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:
By coming with new ideas for shadow guard helping with issues and being a contact point for the other shadow guards.
I could also help with any work that may need to be done inside of shadow guard.

How many strikes do you have?:

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):
Yes, I have lead my own sub-branch back on the SCP:RP server wich was one of the most active sub branches.
I did everything from doc work to organizing fun activities for everyone.

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

Accepted, Please speak to the Shadow Guard Lead for your training

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod