Purge Colonel BlackJack's Vice Commander application

BLACKXJACK

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)? Purge HVYSL COL BlackJackJR42

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to become Vice Commander of Purge because ive grown a strong and deep bond with the battalion, Ive started from a simple enlisted who had the goal to reach CPL and was unprepared for what this branch had for me next, Around the time i became a SGT i had a amazing role model, Tyranis, He truly inspired me to want more and not just for myself but for Purge, Ive grown love for this battalion and did what i had to do as a NCO, Ive made strong bonds with members in the branch and more bonds with some outside of Purge, From then on ive aspired to have a leadership role but we all start somewhere, Once ive hit officer i promised myself that id keep pushing for higher, I wanted to prove to not only myself but all of purge i can help lead,improve and further develop, I truly think my passion for this branch exceeds what people expect and my love for gaminglight truly grows more and more, If i were to become VCMDR Id do everything in my power to improve the battalion, help new members or curious members by giving them knowledge ive gained from my time here and always communicate with everyone. Im keen on helping others grow as i along with many others knows how it feels starting off, I want to be their mentors and role model and teach them by example, Give them the true Purge experience that i fell in love with, Purge and the Empire forever.

4. How much time do you have on the server? 227 HRS

5. What is the main purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a Vice commander is to help lead the branch alongside the Commander and be a lead model when they aren't around, Make sure to keep order and oversee troopers activities, Help those in need of further guidance and do anything you can to keep the branch active and make ideas to propose to continue with activities, Make sure is followed, Help keep order in Purge, Make sure everyone is doing their duties, Make sure everyone is doing their best and completing their quotas if needed, Assist officers in completing quotas and helping them with any SIM ideas they have planned. Make sure everyone has a amazing experience but follow SOP at all times, Being a guide for many and support the commander in any decision and idea they might have that needs another view or to expand on.

6. Why should we trust you as commander? I believe i have earned the ranks and opportunities from my recent times in purge due to my knowledge and capabilities, I have shown my admiration of this branch and i have no ill intentions to ruin such a amazing battalion for it is a honor to be in, I want to bring new ideas, have Purge stand out and be recognized, improve activity. I inspire to be like those that mentored me and inspire others to share the same goals to be recognized and stand out, Lead by example of what it means to be apart of Purge, Support those in the battalion and be a role model for the members, the battalion and for all, I show a strong commitment to the battalion and have the will to lead others into greatness, I will make sure everyone reaches their full potential and have full confidence when doing activities, New enlisted tend to get nervous and stay out of main activities just like how i was but i think as Vice commander and my goal is to welcome enlisted giving them a warm welcome, a great impression of purge and build their confidence up so they have some ambition and goals to set for themselves, possibly having a future in this server if they put their mind to it. I strive to be many peoples guide and give them knowledge that is vile for not only this branch but the server as a whole, I may not have been here the longest but for sure have good experience and i am always up for a challenge, i respect the CoC, I respect those lower than me, I always seek for knowledge and share with those who want to seek it. I truly think i have what it takes for this role, I've been very dedicated to this battalion and have been active (Unless i have something IRL), I have not defined anyones trust and always listened to superiors, If i am instructed to do something i learn quickly and adapt once i get a hang of it, I will learn the role, improve myself and continue to be open minded to the community i am in, Listening to everyone's ideas, needs and things they would like to work on. I truly think i am a good fit for this role as a fairly experienced Officer and hopefully soon to be VCMDR.

7. How often can you be online? 5-6 days

8. Do you have any warnings? (What for?): No

Edited by BLACKXJACK

+Support

-Active

-Trustworthy

-Kind

-Good Work Ethic

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+ Support

- Kind.

- Very Trustworthy

- Great Leader.

- Active

- Even outside of Purge, is a great dude.

- Probably one of the best possible choices for Purge VCMDR

- Hire this guy immediately

- Great at his job

Current: Shock SGM, SF Technical Pilot, Moderator, GameMaster 0, Apprentice II

And a former:
Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT

Become better, be redShockBunksBadass.png?ex=663473fc&is=6621

• zypnic locked this topic