Aaron Faustin False Warning- Accepted

Vice

Your In-game:Vice

The admin's name in-game: Aaron Faustin 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):None

What warning did you receive:FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198183056411

Why do you think this warn was false:
For Context: i was in a 10-80 with a Charger when my car starts gets destroyed from trying to PIT maneuver the car. so i pull out of the chase and start fixing my car while that chase continues. While fixing my car i get shot from spawn for no reason. i see the guy named Mr.Feast RDM'ing me and pull out my awp to shoot back at this guy who is currently at the bus stop between hospital and Car dealer. i am in the grass patch between car dealer and TAC base that leads up to taco bell. i am crouched behind my car shooting at Mr.Feast aimed down the road of hospital that leads to outskirts. when BOS Anubis(at the time) comes from cinema and shoots me from the side for no reason. about 30 seconds later he changes his name to the be in the same "family" as Mr.Feast who started RDM'ing me for no reason. After chaining his name he steals my government car which was the Mustang GT. Thats fine so i go out the front door of Tac Base where the Mr.Feast has layed down multiple (like probaly 60 in all) famas and SSG's around the block of spawn. Where multiple people have grabbed them and some started shooting them. so while im shooting a guy who was firing one the weapons on the street. Anubis and Mr.Feast start ramming me with my own Mustang while im trying to deal with the tons of weapons around spawn and a guy firing them. so i shoot about 3 bullets into my mustang because im being rammed and pushed by the car. this does not kill Anbuis who is driving my car. Anbuis starts backing up in my car before hopping out and dying to fall damage.  Mr.Feast is also in the car and start firing upon me and i kill him. After that i starting picking up even more guns around spawn before im brought into a Sit from Anbuis Claimed by Aaron.  
Aaron informs me that Anubis Claims i did not follow procedures for code Red of my car. and i admit that yes i technically did not follow it as there are no set procedures for being rammed and Code Red. However at the time i felt it appropriate as there are guns just strewn along the streets. my Government car is now currently ramming me which in RP would be killing me. 
I would also Like to Note that Anubis the Person who reported i had reported at the same time and he was warned for RDM. and Claimed i was shooting at him when Aaron was able to confirm though logs i was not and was not even looking in his direction when he shot me. So he was warned for RDM and then proceed to threaten to RDM in the SIT and pulled out a Double barrel.  as he was being warned for RDM 

Any extra information: This is not anything against Aaron Faustin he did a wonderful job as a staff member and handled everything with a cool level head, was very patient and heard both sides and then looked into the situation before making a decision. even if this gets denied i believe Aaron is a great staff member and good person ❤️

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

I believe the warn is false, from the way Vice is describing the situation it sounds more like Mr.Feast and Anubis should've both gotten warned. They were intentionally copbaiting, breaking server rules and not having any intention to RP. I can understand why Vice took such action but we always recommend making a report first. This punishment should at most be a verbal or verbal+jail as Vice doesn't have any other FailRP warnings.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

I will not give any + or - Support, as I just want to stick to my side of the story and defend the actions I took.

THE SIT:
Firstly I brought Anubis (reporter) to a roof to explain what happened. and get some basic information. Anubis told me that he had stolen Vice's car and was driving when he got shot at by Vice when none of the code red rules were met.
I quickly verified that an advert had been made for the carjacking and now that we had the claim, I brought up Vice to the roof. I told Vice what was alleged and asked him his side. Vice at the time, sounded annoyed about something and mentioning he wanted to report Anubis and started talking about a separate event that took place. I quickly stopped that discussion and told them that I want to focus on this report first and then we can handle that. My #1 reason for this is I didn't want information that had to do with another report while this was ongoing as not to cause me any confusion or get facts mixed up. At this time I was only looking for information relevant to the allegation of not following code red rules. 1 of 3 scenarios must be true in order for code red to be called on a vehicle. I knew it was a government vehicle so I knew it being a Cybertruck/bus/semi didn't apply here.
I asked Vice if he had shot at anyone or had been in a pursuit for 10+ minutes. Vice said No to both of those.

These are the main reasons I chose a formal warning instead of a verbal warning, jail, or some combination of punishments.
#1) Vice had admitted the code red rules were not met to allow lethal force on the vehicle.

#2) Vice is a longtime player and someone who has lot's of experience in government command positions.

#3) It wasn't an accidental shooting or a case of not knowing a rule.

I don't like warning people but with those things being true, I feel that it would be unfair for me to not give a formal warning in this instance. If this was a new player I almost certainly would have just given a verbal but when it's about someone with this level of experience it makes it really hard for me to justify lessening the punishment.
I generally reserve verbal warnings to new players, players who may not have known of the rule, or rule infractions made by accident (a misclick or something).

I strive to be completely unbiased when handling a sit. I believe I stuck to the facts relevant to the report and gave the appropriate punishment.

I'm not going to mention anything about the Anubis report as I don't feel it's relevant to this appeal but in a jist (in a seperate incident) he RDM'ed Vice and got warned for it.
I wish a report had been made here immediately and not something only brought up during Anubis's report.

Lastly, I do just want to mention that almost none of the mitigating factors in this appeal were brought to my attention in the sit. When Vice was asked about his side, pretty much the only thing he said was about the RDM incident that got dealt with after. When asked, he did not claim to have any justifiable reason to code red/shoot the vehicle.

I was not told that anyone was copbaiting in the car or ramming anyone. If this was mentioned I would have looked for evidence/asked for video and added copbaiting to his warn.

I was not informed that Mr.Feast RDM'ed anyone. If this was mentioned I would have warned him the same as I did with Anubis.
And now I can no longer verify if either of these things are true. Unless someone has video but I don't think so.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

35 minutes ago, Aaron Faustin said:

I will not give any + or - Support, as I just want to stick to my side of the story and defend the actions I took.

THE SIT:
Firstly I brought Anubis (reporter) to a roof to explain what happened. and get some basic information. Anubis told me that he had stolen Vice's car and was driving when he got shot at by Vice when none of the code red rules were met.
I quickly verified that an advert had been made for the carjacking and now that we had the claim, I brought up Vice to the roof. I told Vice what was alleged and asked him his side. Vice at the time, sounded annoyed about something and mentioning he wanted to report Anubis and started talking about a separate event that took place. I quickly stopped that discussion and told them that I want to focus on this report first and then we can handle that. My #1 reason for this is I didn't want information that had to do with another report while this was ongoing as not to cause me any confusion or get facts mixed up. At this time I was only looking for information relevant to the allegation of not following code red rules. 1 of 3 scenarios must be true in order for code red to be called on a vehicle. I knew it was a government vehicle so I knew it being a Cybertruck/bus/semi didn't apply here.
I asked Vice if he had shot at anyone or had been in a pursuit for 10+ minutes. Vice said No to both of those.

These are the main reasons I chose a formal warning instead of a verbal warning, jail, or some combination of punishments.
#1) Vice had admitted the code red rules were not met to allow lethal force on the vehicle.

#2) Vice is a longtime player and someone who has lot's of experience in government command positions.

#3) It wasn't an accidental shooting or a case of not knowing a rule.

I don't like warning people but with those things being true, I feel that it would be unfair for me to not give a formal warning in this instance. If this was a new player I almost certainly would have just given a verbal but when it's about someone with this level of experience it makes it really hard for me to justify lessening the punishment.
I generally reserve verbal warnings to new players, players who may not have known of the rule, or rule infractions made by accident (a misclick or something).

I strive to be completely unbiased when handling a sit. I believe I stuck to the facts relevant to the report and gave the appropriate punishment.

I'm not going to mention anything about the Anubis report as I don't feel it's relevant to this appeal but in a jist (in a seperate incident) he RDM'ed Vice and got warned for it.
I wish a report had been made here immediately and not something only brought up during Anubis's report.

Lastly, I do just want to mention that almost none of the mitigating factors in this appeal were brought to my attention in the sit. When Vice was asked about his side, pretty much the only thing he said was about the RDM incident that got dealt with after. When asked, he did not claim to have any justifiable reason to code red/shoot the vehicle.

I was not told that anyone was copbaiting in the car or ramming anyone. If this was mentioned I would have looked for evidence/asked for video and added copbaiting to his warn.

I was not informed that Mr.Feast RDM'ed anyone. If this was mentioned I would have warned him the same as I did with Anubis.
And now I can no longer verify if either of these things are true. Unless someone has video but I don't think so.

This is kinda the point I'm trying to make. Out of like the 3 very basic code red rules yes none of those exact ones were met. 

I also admit I was annoyed when I was brought because I was trying to enjoy the server and was in an pursuit when I was RDM'D by some guy trying to minge and a player whos been on thr server long enough to know better. Only to have my car immediately car jacked which means I now don't have a car. Only to walk outside and see even more people breaking the rules and just shooting at people with guns strewn along the street. 

Also Mr.Feast has already been dealt with by other staff so I did not mention about wanting to report him as he has been handled already. 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed