Dano's Trial Senior Guard Application

Dano

What is your in game name?

Dano

What is your in game rank?

Shadow Guard VI

Are you in either Shadow Guard or Saber Guard?

Shadow Guard

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

since 1/24/24

Permissions? (REQUIRED: You must receive permission from 2 Lore Senior Guard+ to apply for officer}

Vice Soveirgn Clarence

Elder Guard Classy

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] 

I have been in the Royal Guard battalion many times now over the last few years and this time I want to really go for it!
I want to be able to help out the battalion in any way I can and see it thrife in the best way possible.
I have seen how good leadership can impact battalions over the years and how bad leadership impacts battalions over the years, And I wanna see this battalion become the best possible version of itself.
I feel like that a little extra responsibility would be super great to have so I can improve myself as well.
I always used to love being an Officer back on SCP: RP when I used to be a captain, so it would be phenomenal to pursue that on here as well.
And I would love to get the opportunity to possibly get closer to the even higher ranks!

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

To start off I could help lead to enlisted and NCOs we have and maybe even assist the higher officers with stuff.
Also, I am very active on the server so I can keep track of who the really active players are and maybe even hand out promotions if they do well and are active, this also gives them an incentive to play and keep playing as their activity gets recognized.
Also, it would mean extra timezone coverage for RG officers due to me being in the GMT timezone, so even when the numbers are very low if people do get on RG their activity gets seen and noted.

How many strikes do you have?

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)

Yes, as mentioned above I used to be a senior officer back on SCP:RP and used to do alot of command duties there. I also led a sub-branch and helped out with multiple SOP's and other documents so I have that experience aswell.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?

I have experience in handeling documents (even tough thats a higher ranking job) I also have experience leading enlisted and NCO's so in my opinion thats a little +1.
I also am very creative so possibly bring some fresh idea's to the table for the higher officers to maybe get some ideas from!

Do you understand that the officer corps is a serious commitment with a lot of responsibilities (Including but not limited to: handing out Promotions and Punishments, and required attendance to the weekly meeting)?

Yes I do

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? 

Yes I do

Edited by Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

+Support

I have known Dano for sometime now from when he first joined the Royal Guards and when I rejoined and met him again. In this time he has worked his way up and become a great leader within the Royal Guard battalion. I believe as a officer he can learn more skills and knowledge to benefit the Royal Guard battalion.

He he a great guy and also makes sure to bring a great time to the battalion and knows how to have a laugh and bring a smile to peoples day when on the job.

- Rev

Accepted

Please speak to a MAJ+ for training

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod