What is your steam name?:
1tsAM1r1cle

What is your steam ID?:
STEAM_0:1:103412045

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:
Yes, Community Manager and Admin for Palm Tree Gaming

What date did you start playing on the community
Early Febuary of 2020

What date did you make your forums account?
Febuary 5th, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Lord

How many warns do you have on the server?
3 for RDM and FailRP, however these were at least 3 and a half years ago and I have grown and changed as a person since then.

Have you donated?
Yes

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:
I have read the guidelines, and understand that I will be tested on it.

Timezone:
PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):
I have put time and effort into this server as a Vice Commander of Shock, and believe I could help this server more as a member of staff, helping deal with people who break rules and explaining rules to new players. I also believe that becoming staff will help me in my role as a Vice Commander by giving me experience for the same types of activities outside of RP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
I would first ask them to stop and explain themself. If they do not, I will gag/mute them, before having the person that called the sit explain why they called it and what the offending person did. After the person who called the sit explained their side I would unmute the offending person and again ask them what they did. If they cooperate I will hand out a punishment according to what info and evidence I obtained, as well as a verbal warning for staff disrespect. If they do not cooperate I will re-mute them and hand out a punishment according to the info and evidence I have, as well as a formal warning for staff disrespect + the respective non-warning punishment for 2x staff disrespect.

Edited by 1tsAM1r1cle

Shock Vice Commander Miricle | Former IF Squad
(also very first one to pass Shock's SSTF tryouts back in the day)

+support

-been around for a while should know the rules pretty well

-has experience 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

What no show said 

What no show said 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346