Imagine Wagons Unban request- Denied

Imagine Wagon

Steam Name: Imagine Wagons

Ingame Name: Wagons

SteamID: 76561198275932483

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you: Russ

Reason for Ban: Homophobia

Dispute: I was being demoted for unrelated reasons and then I got incredibly flustered and said "Is it because I am queer?" But in the moment clicked my PTS button too late and it just came out at queer. Then I got moved to citizen and could not explain to Russ before I was banned for the week. I am sorry if I offended anyone but as an openly queer person myself (They/Them) I hope that I can smooth anything over. The demotion is fine I just wanted to explain to all parties what happened. I hope that you all are allies with the community and see it through my lense.

-Support I was there and have a clip to support my reasons. He was demoted and couldnt handle the consquences to his actions. It should never result to insulting someone like that. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1U7YbiqANabytX/d1337Jcuqqqa?invite=cr-MSxGM28sMjE0MDExMDAwLA

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

Gigantic - support

No way bro, you litteraly lied to us on your appeal trying to soften the truth lying that you said "is it because im a queer" when you actually called russtime a queer, man just for that lie i believe your ban should NOT be revoked and you wait that week and read the rules next time. Don't go around calling people things just because they did something you don't like. 

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜