Clarences forums diplomat application- Accepted

Clarence

In-Game Name: Vice Sovereign Myn Malorum

Steam Name: [GL] Whatakilll

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634430192

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin- ImperialRP

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community? 2 years and 2 months

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? 4 months as of now I believe, in the start of2022 i was staff for abt 3 moths, and at the end of 2022 into march of 2023 i was staff for 3 motnhs, so abt 10 moths over my 2  years.

How often are you online on the forums? I come onto the forums multiple times everyday. 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified to be a forums diplomat because I have been in 2 command positions [Shock VCMDR- Current Vice Sovereign], I have held various officer positions in other battalion {Naval, and Nova}, and I have been staff for a while over my time in gaminglight. I believe all of this shows I am a competent member of the community, and that I can handle my responsibilities exceptionally well.  

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? Yes i would consider myself a  good judgment. One incident I have ran into is that I ran into someone breaking a server ruled but he is new, on one hand he is genuinely new and doesn't know, on the other hand he could just be a minge looking for a reaction, I had to access the situation and untimely decided he was just new and promptly explained the server rules and the do's/dont's to him.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first delete post, I would then warn them about spamming topics in the forums, I would then instruct them to move over to the ban appeals section of the forums and tell them to create a ban appeal

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?  I would write a message similar to " diplomat message: please keep the comments to +/- supports only, further arguing will lead to the topic being moved" and if they continue to argue I would lock the topic until SMT has reached a Decision. 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Head Admin

+support
Very active 
quite responsible and competent

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Please speak with the Senior Diplomat for your server for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander