1. 1. Should i be promoted to Assistant Chief

• Yes i should
    • No i shouldn't

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  Assistant Chief

In-Game Name: Scruffy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453649509

Current Rank: PD Col/ USMS Marshal

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 9 Months for Marshal and 3-4 Weeks for Col

What timezone are you in?: Australian Eastern Standed time

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Permission: Mini

Why should you be promoted (251 words Minimum): 

I believe I am fit for the position of Assistant Chief for a few reasons. The first reason I will begin with will be that I have high command experience from being the Marshal of USMS, USMS is the only High Command position iv held but i have, and currently hold a bunch of Low command Positions which are SRT 1LT, HRT 2LT, SS AD, FBI DAD, CERT 2LT, DOC CPT. Being in these positions have helped me understand what high/low command does and how they should act and I won’t lie I have had my fair share of not behaving in a correct manner but I believe that this is also something that helps me be a better leader. I believe that getting in trouble and having to be talked to has helped me understand what it feels like to be on the receiving side of things and helps me with disciplinary action that I must give to anyone. Another thing that being in those positions has taught me is what to look at when looking for new command. Moving on to my time in PD Command I have been in PD Command 2 time's first was up to LT and well now Colonel i have been in PD command since around August 19th or earlier or later then this date I'm not really sure. Being in PD Command this long has taught me how to be PD Command. I have learned how to handle reports, how to look for promotions, how to settle arguments between people and just how to be a command member that people can like. I have been in command in most departments on the server and it has helped me improve how to be a good command member and help anyone in any department. I have wanted to be Assistant Chief for a long time pretty much ever since I’ve talked to PD High Command on a regular basis and help them with thing's it’s interested me for a long time to become the Assistant chief to help this Community grow and become better. Thank you to all who read this application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+SUPPORT
Active
Respectful
Experienced 
Very Professional

MY PERSONAL INPUT:
Scruffy has always been a really great friend of mine. He is the Department Head of the United States Marshals Service which is the first department I had ever joined. For almost an entire year now, Scruffy has been a insane and major part in my entire career. He gave me my first Low Command Position and prior High Command Position. Really, I was shown the path on how to be an exceptional command member because of Scruffy. He has always made me feel part of the team. For someone who was thrown into a Department Head position out of no where, he has been doing an absolutely amazing job, and I have no doubts he will be nothing but perfect for this position. To end it off, Scruffy is one of my best friends and one of the greatest bosses I've ever had to serve under. I'd love to see him as the Assistant Chief.

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

What ion said 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

+Support

Reading through the application, it's obvious Scruffy's got a solid grip on what it takes to lead, thanks to a ton of experience in different roles across the community. From being a Marshal in the USMS to leading teams in SRT, HRT, and more, it shows Scruffy knows the ins and outs of leadership and teamwork.

What really stands out to me is Scruffy's honesty about past mistakes and how they've been used as learning experiences. It's one thing to lead when things are smooth, but acknowledging when you've slipped up and growing from it is what real leadership looks like. It's clear Scruffy has learned a lot from these experiences, which is super important for anyone looking to step up as Assistant Chief.

Also, the time spent in PD command has obviously given Scruffy a solid foundation in handling the kind of responsibilities that come with the Assistant Chief role. Knowing how to manage reports, settle disputes, and look out for the team are key parts of the job, and it sounds like Scruffy's more than up to the task.

On a personal note, having worked under Scruffy's leadership has been an absolute privilege. He's the kind of leader who leads by example, always there to guide us through challenges with a steady hand. His approachable nature and willingness to listen have made a significant difference in how we tackle problems and work as a team.

In short, I think Scruffy's the right pick for Assistant Chief. There's a real sense of commitment to making the community better and a track record to prove it. Good luck, Scruffy! Your hard work and dedication definitely make you stand out as a great candidate for the role.

+/- Support

Respectful

Understanding 

Open Minded and Welcoming

Reasons Against

Scruffy, you are and experienced and respected member of the server however there are reasons I would not want to see you as assistant chief when comparing you to other candidates

You are not as experienced as High Command compared to other applicants

You are not as strict when it comes to disciplinary actions

In my eyes you could make a good high command but only after a long period of time of learning and adapting, whilst others can start right away

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

+SUPPORT
Active
Respectful
Experienced 
Very Professional

MY PERSONAL INPUT:
Scruffy has always been a really great friend of mine. He is the Department Head of the United States Marshals Service which is the first department I had ever joined. For almost an entire year now, Scruffy has been a insane and major part in my entire career. He gave me my first Low Command Position and prior High Command Position. Really, I was shown the path on how to be an exceptional command member because of Scruffy. He has always made me feel part of the team. For someone who was thrown into a Department Head position out of no where, he has been doing an absolutely amazing job, and I have no doubts he will be nothing but perfect for this position. To end it off, Scruffy is one of my best friends and one of the greatest bosses I've ever had to serve under. I'd love to see him as the Assistant Chief.

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

+SUPPORT

Active
Helpful
Professional
Engaging
Hard Worker
Great Leadership

• I have known Scruffy for almost a year now and from a personal standpoint he's always been a great friend and Boss to me. Scruffy has always been there through thick and thin and although some may say he is too kind or that he can't pass on punishments I can say from a Command Member Perspective he's has his way of handling situations, and he HAS handed out some big punishments to people who have earned themselves their respected punishments!! 
  • On another Note, Scruffy has always been a community person always having ride-alongs with OFCs regardless of the department he's on, he always engaging with the community. In Addition, he's always making sure that everyone is handing situations with full and complete Professionalism and deals with everything in a non-biased manor!! He's always ensuring the community is a safe and fun place to be in as well as enforcing the rules on everyone regardless of rank or stature!! 

In my opinion, he handles His High Command Position very well and is Suited for the position of Assistant Chief of Police due to his Experience, Skills, Time, and Labor to all the Government Departments he's in! So, to me he is more than qualified!!

+ support +
he is a good leader and knows what he is doing and he is just a good person to have in PD high command.

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

Same as Ion Above ^^^^^^^^

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

• 2 weeks later...