halo-news117

Should i be Vice Commander   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or nop

• Yes
    • Nop

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : News 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Storm Trooper vice commander 

3.As Vice Commander, my main goals would be to create a supportive and inclusive environment for all members of the battalion,and enhance our training doc's,promote and strengthen relationships with other battalions by doing joint sims and missions and I believe that these actions will contribute to our overall success as a battalion.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 1 2 years https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1022134210

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The vice commander is responsible for maintaining discipline and enforcing standards within the battalion. Also Stormtrooper Vice Commander assists the Commander in strategizing and coordinating Stormtroopers. They ensure effective communication and lead by example. And keep the morale up with sims,missions and tortements with big prizes and being ingaged with the battalion and community on forums,discord,ts and in game.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? I have served as a officer several times throughout my time on the server, and serverd as a vice commander a while back. These experiences have shaped my leadership abilities and instilled in me a strong sense of dedication to the Storm Trooper battalion.And additionally mistakes are a good learning experience and that helps you advance.

7. How often can you be Online? : i will be on daily as i have been before. Currently my work load increased so im on Roa 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : yes for staff abuse for using staff gun

Edited by halo-news117
Fixing and making better and no AI WAS USED only grammarly because i have adhd Autism and have always had trouble spelling and wording

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

- support 

in addition to you getting banned your application was most likely denied for the use of AI

but you don’t see me to learn when it comes to that last one…

if you actually spent 3 days on this it’d look like your purge application 

IMG_2329.png

IMG_2328.png

Edited by Jacstur

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

-Support 

Please write your own application.

Stop using Chat GPT.

We want to see what you feel about yourself and what you can do, not AI. 

image3.png

image4.png

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

I would like to clarify that I did not use AI on this; I only used auto-correct. I worked really hard on this app for three and a half days. Please note don't trust those chat GBT checks as they often don't work properly.

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

-Support

-Most likely written by AI, if not heavily influenced.

-Got warned for abusing staff powers, got banned from discord via pinging zeeptin

-Not as interactive as other ST officers

-Not a bad person, but not fully ready for a command position in my opinion

Please note that I do not have anything against you, News, these are just my opinions in regards to what it takes to hold a command position.

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

-Support

-As previously stated most likely written by AI

- I never really see you on

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

- Support

- Someone who has been warned/banned for abuse of power shouldn't be given a chance to do so again in my opinion.

- I have yet to have seen them in character/I believe they don't often enough. 

(Edit - Removed my comment about AI usage as it was brought to my attention that AI detectors can very often be inaccurate.)

Edited by C l o u t l e s s J o s h u a

Context.

• To Remind Everyone that AI-Detectors are wrong just as or more often then they are correct. You can look it up but English teacher and professors tested them.
  • So lets not Judge everything based on that.
  • Dude is on ROA for IRL work increases.
  • Lastly Most People suggest and tell others to use AI for all forums posts.

-Support
- You have been active just not recently
- You have some high-quality logs like missions
- You understand the role of a VCMDR pretty well

-  If you wish to do joint SIMs I don't understand why you haven't been already most of your logs are FFAs and PVEs (judging from the last 30 days)
- When I'm on I don't see you interacting with many other battalions 
-  I don't see you doing much with the ST battalion but it could just be bad timing
-  Your application lacks in size which is odd for the time it took you more detail and it would of been fine I would of liked to have seen you pointing out how your experiences helped you develop

You're not awful but there are certainly things you could improve on before becoming a VCMDR once more
Keep up the missions and creative logs 
Interact more with other battalions
If you do get the VCMDR position just remember to improve on things and not be afraid to ask others for second opinions and remember to take the initiative 

• Like 1

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

• Talren locked this topic