Old Times....

I'm here looking back at GL a community I once played everyday, and loved being a member of. From PRP (my home) to MilRP (my life) to Star Wars RP (there was a couple different ones when I was here). Looking back now and seeing GL down to 3 servers, late at night on a Thursday with only a total of 80 players across 3 servers on. It genuinely makes me sad to see. I joined back in 2017, 7 years ago (wow doesn't feel that long), when I was like 11 or 12 (dang no wonder I was so cringe back then). I practically grew up in GL, I officially left all GL rp servers back in 2021 (or start of 22). So that is 4-5 years of my life I spent on GL. Looking back now, at some of my old forums posts seeing some of my old friends that I made on here, seeing that literally all of them have also left now (except for @ColeSoft Grey bro is still a no life) idk it makes me sad. I just in my mind I was kinda naive to think that GL after what 9-10 years would still be as thriving as it was during its peak when I was here, but I never thought I would come to the forums and see only 80 players total across all GL servers. I remember times when having less then 80 players on like PoliceRP or SCPRP was seen as really bad and rare.  

Anyway enough of my ranting about being sad that GL's pop on a thursday night isn't as large as it was like 3-4 years ago. Now onto thanking a couple people for making GL such an amazing place, and for making it such an amazing memory to have.

@Zeeptin- You can't go without thanking the big man himself, although I never really had any personal interactions with him he absolutely played a major role in making the community what it was/is. There is a lot more to owning and running a server then just paying a bill and deving it and Zeeptin has done an amazing job at it.

@ColeSoft Grey- Since I called him out earlier for being a no lifer I think I got to talk about here, man was prob one of the best (if not the best) Deputy Directors of FBI we had when I was in there (and im not saying that bc he was like the only Deputy Director we had, nooooo.......) p.s. I am pretty sure I still have your swat fanfic thing somewhere on my google drive.

@Richard- The big nosed man himself, by far one of best things that ever happened to MilRP. 

@gamikzone - Back to PRP, easily the best FBI Director the server ever had and ever will have.

Honestly I could go on and on listing people but then this forum post would read like a novel. So to everyone that helps or have helped to make GL what it was/is thank you. 
I'm sure that if you know me, you know if I consider you one of those members (basically as long as you were high up in US on MilRP you are one of those guys #RUOnTop)

oh also before I end this #BringBackMilRP

Edited by LordInsider
grammar error

This is correct. i still have no life x3  .    Yeah man. FBI was a blast. Miss it sometimes. Might even go back eventually. 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

• 2 months later...