Noshow's Senior Gamemaster Application- Accepted

Noshow

Should I become a Senior Gamemaster?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Noshow [RG] | SN04 [DT] | Pickle [MC]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:496055290

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: I currently hold 3 ranks on the StarWarsRP Server, I am a First Lieutenant in Death Troopers. I am a Staff Sergeant or Shadow Guard TRN II  in the Royal Guards, and I am a Private First class in the Medical Corps. Out of Character Ranks I am a Gamemaster Tick 7 and a Admin.

How long have you been Gamemaster: I have been a Gamemaster from 12/16/2024 or 46 days in Gamemaster.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): I have not received any strikes.

How much time do you have on the server?: I have 1,760:22 hours on the Imperial Roleplay Server.

How well do you know the LORE? I know the Star Wars Lore Pretty Well, I have learned a lot about the Clone Wars Lore from an older server. I have also learned a lot of Imperial Era Lore from Planning Events. I have a pretty good understanding of Imperials, I have also played through the Battlefront 2 Campaign which gave me a more knowledge on Imperial Era Lore. Overall I have a pretty good understanding on Starwars Lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: I want to become a Senior Gamemaster for many reasons. The First reason I would like to become a Senior Gamemaster is to assist the other Senior Gamemasters and Head Gamemasters, I would do this by helping with whatever they ask me to do. The Second reason I would like to become a Senior Gamemasters is to do Lore Events, Lore Events shouldn’t just be only Combat, Star Wars has so much more you can do that just Swing LightSabers and Shoot your gun, if I was accepted as a SGM I would use Lore Characters like Luke Skywalker or Cal Kestis. for Actual RP Revolving around the Force and not just duels with 15k HP Overpowered Actors. The Third and Final Reason I would like to become a Senior Gamemasters it to continue my experience in Gamemasters. I have Ranked up to Gamemaster Tick 7 or VII Both Times I have joined Gamemasters. Overall I would like to become a Senior Gamemaster to assist other Gamemasters, SGMs, and HGMs and host events with tons of Combat and Roleplay at the same time. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: I should be trusted to become a Senior Game Master for Two Main Reasons. The First Reason I believe I should be trusted to become a Senior Gamemaster is I have contributed a lot, I have done 13 Automated events which can take from 1-4 hour(s) to complete. I have also hosted many Combat Events and a Few Passives and Mega Events. The second Reason I believe I should be trusted is I have already spent a good amount of time and a ton of effort to rank up in not just Gamemasters but other battalions like Royal Guards and Death Troopers. I have been in the community for around 6 Months in Total active times.

Have you mastered ULX?: I fully understand ULX and SAM. 

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes, I am experienced with planning Mega Events, I have planned 2 Mega Events this time in Gamemasters. The First time I was in Gamemasters I also planned 2 Mega Events, so in total I have planned 4 Mega Events. 

Give an example of a mega event: An example of a Mega Event that I would host is the following. 

“Assault on Jelucan”

Transmission 

“Attention Lothal Battle Group, This is Imperial General Maximilian Veers. In the next few days you will be coming to the planet of Jelucan to assist my forces in an assault on the planet. During the CloneWars the Confederacy of Independent Systems sided with the planet. We are going to annex the planet. Jelucan is located in the Outer Rim Territories in the Q-4 Sector.”

“More Information on the planet, the general Climate of the planet is cold. The  planet contains a lot of Mountains and Plateaus. This planet can supply the Empire with many things like a Preparatory Academy as most of the Citizens are looking to seek the Imperial Forces. There is also a Point Of Interest on the planet called “The Fortress.”, this place is very strong with the Force and Odd, Strange things happen and most people don’t come back sane. This POI will be only for individuals strong with the Force.”

“The planet is inhabited by many humans and several alien species like Faleens and Twi’leks.  The Capital City is Valentia, this will be the Main Target by Imperial Troopers. The planet contains a ton of Jelucani fogstone on the Surface of the Planet and Below. Jelucani fogstone is used to sculpt statues and sells for a high price a few tons could get you the riches of a lord.”  

“The Main Hostiles Forces on the Planet of Battle Droids. These Battle Droids range from B-1 Battle Droids, B-2 Super Battle Droids, BX-Commando Droids, and IG-100 Magma Droids. There are many reports of the Force Users on the Planet of Jelucan and most reside in the Captain City of Valentia.”

“As well as my Command, Grand Moff Tarkin will be overseeing the Battle From the Planet’s High Orbit. He will be observing the event with Probe Droids, be on your best performance, he is not very forgiving.  After we annex the planet we will set up many Imperial Academies, show your skills off to Grand Moff Tarkin and the Citizens, and convince them to join the Galactic Empire.”

“That is all the Information we have on the planet of Jelucan, I wish you the greatest of Luck Imperials. I hope you don’t fail the Empire or Grand Moff Tarkin, For the Emperor!” 

Background Information

Stage One

The First Stage of the Event will occur on the Imperial Star Destroyer Consillo. In this Stage a Large Fleet of Frigates, Corvettes, and a Few Capital Ships from the Clone Wars Belonging to the Confederacy Of Independent Systems. There will be a Total of 30 Ships for this, Not All Ships will be in at Once, They will attack more in hit and run tactics with groups of Five. While the Ship Battles are going on above the Star Destroyer a Group of 4 Imperial Star Destroyers, 5 Imperial Arquitens Class Ships, and 2 Interdictor Class Ships.  will Hyper Space into the Battle 3 Minutes after the Initial Combat Begins. After the Fleet Arrives The CIS will launch Transport Ships and Drop Pods onto the Imperial Star Destroyer. Defenses will be set up in Key Located on the Imperial Star Destroyer Consilio like the Main Hangar Bay, Bridge, and ATC Control Room. Their defenses will consist of Cover utilizing Barricades from the Imperial Props Section of the Q Menu. There may also be some Ray Shields that the players are to walk through but NPCs are not able to shoot through so they are able to act like Blast Doors.  This Stage of the Event will go on for 20-30 Minutes, After the Fleet in Jelucan’s High Orbit is Wiped they will move onto Stage 2. 

Stage Two

For the Second Stage of this Mega Event a Dupe Will be Spawned Under the Imperial Star Destroyer, This Dupe will come with a Google Document that allows them to overview information on the Mission, Objectives, Restriction, Miscellaneous Information, the Planets Environment and a Holo-map of the Planet. Once the Dupe is Spawned in More Confederacy of Independent Systems will be spawned in containing more Frigates, Corvettes, and Capital Ships. After that a Lamba Prop will be Placed both at the Landing Zone or Starting Area of the Dupe and One in the Imperial Star Destroyer Hanger. Utilizing the Teleporter Tool a Teleport would be placed at both of the Prop Lambda Shuttles. After that Four Defensive Lines of Droids Varying from B1s, B2s, and BX Commando Droids totaling to around 600 Droids per line. There would be Smaller Groups of Droids so that it isn’t just 4 Straight Lines of Battle Droids.  After they progress through the Defensive Lines and Smaller Groups of Battle Droids they will first have to put up an Imperial Command FOB after they are done with that they will be met with a CIS Compound, this would have a double Layer Rayshield Allowing Two Special Forces members to hack the Ray Shields. There will be BX Commando Droids up on the Wall Sniping Down at the Troopers but not directly on them so the Players hacking the ray shields are not killed while mid hacking. After they hack the ray shields there would be a small compound of buildings like a Command Center, Research Center, Droid Factor, and Vehicle Factory, all of these would be decorated and things like the Research Center and Command Center would contain Interactable Databases for Special Forces to Hack. Also Props Bombs would be utilized to attempt to slow down Imperials using a Written Document with steps on it for people qualified to defuse Bombs. After they are done wiping out all of the Confederacy of Independent System Forces  they will have to search the Dupe/Planet of any remaining hostile Forces. After that General Maximilian Veers and his troopers will come to the Sector and take control over it. Then they will go back to the Imperial Star Destroyer Consillo Starting Stage two. 

Stage Three

Stage Three will happen on the Imperial Star Destroyer Consillo. A Group of BX Commando Droids and IG-100 Magma Droids would have snuck onto the ISD Consillo while in the chaos of the Battle on the Surface. They will be hiding in placed crates and a Sound Board will be used randomly making BX Commando Droid Sounds and Clanking Metal in these crates. After Stage Two Is fully Completed the BX Commando Droids and IG-100 Magma Droids will then come out of Hiding attempting to take over the Star Destroyer. Their main objective would be to bomb the City and the newly annexed Imperial Facilities. The Bombardment Would be done after controlling the ISD Consillo’s bridge for 5 Minutes and it would be done by the Turbo Laser Tool. Many Bombs will be placed on the Imperial Star Destroyer Consillo Throughout the Attack, these bombs could range through the Simple and Advanced Bombs all which could be found in the Bomb Defusal Document. After the Defeat of the IG-100 Magma Droids and BX- Commando Droids the Imperial Forces will return back to the Lothal Base.

Event Over

How active can you be: I am able to contribute 15 hours minimum per week and 2+ Events every week.

Edited by Noshow
Grammar Fix

+support

-events are good

- Usually has some good dupes

Edited by clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

MEGA +++++ Support
Words cannot describe how dedicated this man is to GM. This man spends hours daily out of his day to give us players something to do. The amount of effort that goes into this mans events is just incredible. Not to mention within the span of 2 months he made it to DT 1LT which is hard for most to do. I have never seen or heard anything negative about this guy. I get this may look like bias but I do not care I show no bias to him. I truly do mean everything I say about this guy he puts a lot of effort into game master. If I could I would be more then happy to make this man a AHGM longside chrono hes show nothing but hard work. His app is pretty good as well. However there is one negative I have for him USE YOUR MIC!. Nah im messing but in all seriousness this guy is just Built DIFF

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+SUPPORT 

This man is a great GM.

Has the good dupes, good ideas and is a free thinker.

Man needs to use his mic tho.

I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE THAT WORKS!

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

What DT CMDR AX4 said 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Please reach out to an AHGM+ for your SGM trainings. Thank you.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

• Resin locked this topic