Community Dismissal

My time has come lads. I am officially retiring from gmod! I got Gmod in 2015 and since then have put in over 4,000 hours. I have been in so many communities and so many servers during that time. GamingLight is one of the few that has made a difference for me. Gmod isn't really fun for me anymore. Not just from RP, but in general; no matter what server, community, even what addons I am using. It doesn't have a spark anymore. I will be semi-active for the next few days to say goodbyes and I will be officially uninstalling Gmod on Thursday (2/1/24).

o7 lads

Massive thanks to @Leaky for all the amazing times I've had on this server - You are the funniest guy alive, Best Event Team member!
@JayChavez for making me interested in this server from the start - Talk to me and Jack more!
@MiniEpic for all the fun jokes and funny moments - You are one of my favorites!
@RussTime 
for being one of the first people to ever befriend me on GL - Best Staff Member Ever
Zeeptin - for making this community amazing
Nimo - for all the recent updates that have made the server better than what it was
All of SL for making me feel at home in the server
All of UMC for allowing me to start in your guys' family

Edited by ScrubDaman
*Adding thanks*

Thank you sooo much I will talk to you and Jack if y’all ever respond to my fucking text srub and jack 

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

"Best staff member ever" 😭

o7, was a great time having you in SL and the server in general.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)