Sp0okys NCO Application

Sp0oky

What is your name?: Sp0oky

What is your rank?: Junior Pilot

How long have you been an Enlisted?: 1/14/24

What rank are you applying for?: Pilot

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?: 2 One for homophobic speech because someone was named Spooky/Spoopy in SCPRP and i was Sp0oky admin confused it and yeah and another one for breaking NLR and the first one is from 2021 however the actual person who was saying homophobic stuff did got banned but not me.

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: I was the highest NCO rank in a SCPRP Division and I led the training division.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?: I have great leadership skills and great expierence.

What is the main purpose of an NCO?: To lead Enlisted to the right path 

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around?: I would directly tell them to listen to there higher ups and to get into formation/what ever we were doing.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last Enlisted rank?: Yes.

Edited by Sp0oky
sent wrong picture link

+Support
+ bro had no intention to advertise ( He was only asking for advise no harm done ) 
+ Active 
+ Seems chill

Could Improve the application little but SF needs NCO as they literally have none

Edited by Jaeger.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support
-Decent NCO application
-Active enough
-Had no intention on advertising
-SF need NCOs

Overall SF is desperate for NCOs & Officers. Spooky seems decent & active enough. He had no intention on advertising, it was an honest mistake made with no malintent.

Good luck 😉

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat