making gov raids more frequent - Denied

indicud

What you want to see? - make gov raids 2x more frequent, maybe lower the preparation timer from 15 to 10 or 5

Why should we add it? - spike population and stimulate activity among crim and/or gov

What are the advantages of having this? - spike population and stimulate activity among crim and/or gov

Who is it mainly for? - crim/gov

Links to any content - 

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

-Support. 

Being real they a cool little gimmicky thing but honestly I would prefer instead of doing this just adding better stuff high quality models and vehicles overall and helping performance in general. 
They have added more stuff for RP and seem to be trying to get us away from just being a PVP server with a Cops & Robbers Skin basically. 
I feel like just adding more of the raids as they don't really award that much and what I've seen causes issues for both Gov and Criminals in the chat this seems like a generally really bad idea. 
2 hours is in all honesty the prefect time I mean I would actually suggest moving it to be 3 or more hours apart as it doesn't really enhance RP and its not the best way to get money. If we make robbing Gen Stores and Banks actually a good way to make money and make basing a good way to make money and generally make a reason to do them instead of just doing PVP. I remember back in for example 2019-2020 that general area where gen stores and pursuits would happen fairly often and yes they did most times end in shooting but they had some RP that led up to it not just oh hey lets have an all out basically action that would get the national guard deployed every two hours as you can't tell me a bunch of criminals with LMGs attacking and killing multiple federal agents and local law enforcement wouldn't led to a national guard deployment.  

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-support

Tbh, I feel like gov raids should stay the same because even as it is I feel it disrupts crime and gov activity. also I agree with Locus aswell.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

• Manager

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗