Steeley
Maj+ who gave permission to apply?
Waltan/hammer & Jerry
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:595961750

How Long Have You Been In 501st?
2 weeks

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]
The reason I want to become an officer is due to the fact that in the past 2 weeks I have had an amazing time in 501st, its some of the most fun I've ever had on the server. The great time I've had is mainly thanks to the command team, so I want to assist them in making everyone else's experience also as enjoyable as possible. I also want to assist the command team as we have quite a small amount of officers at the moment, but a lot of people in the command team, so I want to make sure the command team can focus on their tasks & not have to start worrying about other issues that officers can deal with. 501st command also wants to start shying away from the reputation of "the mingey battalion" , I believe I can help assist in changing peoples point of view on 501st. Overall I want to become an officer due to the fact that I enjoy this battalion so much I want to help out & make sure everyone else enjoys it also.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I can assist the command team in multiple ways. I have a large amount of experience on the server, from being SF command, Naval Officer 3 times, staff etc. I believe this gives me a good foundation for being a member of any officer team. I also have shown how active I am, I am one of the most active naval member at the moment. I also can host a huge number of tryouts, I have also show this on my naval life. I can also assist the command team in changing peoples point of view on the battalion, by making sure people start conducting themselves correctly & behaving to the standard expected of them. 

How many strikes do you have?
0, no strikes 

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?
Again, as I stated before, I can be extremely active, 7 days a week for about 5 hours a day atleast. I also have alot of experience on Gaminglight, especially in officer/command positions. 

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

Inferno squad, Naval x3, SF, SF command.
What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?
As an officer I will be expected to assist the command team in anything they require assistance with, I will also be expected to oversee NCOs & enlisted personnel, making sure they are conducting themselves to the standard expected of them. I will also be expected to host tryouts/simulations/trainings keeping up with my quota to help maintain activity & grow the battalion.

Edited by Steeley

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

+Support

-Nice app

-Active

-Dose a lot for any battalion he is in

-He fights for what's right

-I know he would make a great Army officer in 501st

EX VICE ADMIAL PINK!

• Resin locked this topic