Your In-game: Anubis

The admin's name in-game: Matilda

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.7c079afb393f5b56ae3a0946863c42ed.png

Your In-game:

Anubis

Why do you think this warn was false:

Although i believe this warn is somewhat true, she plays on a similar character on her CC and had a camo suit and i didn't think she was government as she had EMS in her name and was in a KOS zone, although she was an SRT.

Any extra information:

I just think its a very petty warn, especially considering i am staff

image.png.3d8a707458d39d6c75622e9c463abf1e.png

as seen in her clip incorrect name and yes was joking about how the president put a kos on matilda but genuinely thought she was on CC let alone i was not even brough to a sit....

Edited by A N U B I S

Moderator | Event Team | USMS | EMS 

Coffee Club Nurse GIF

+ Support If he gets warned for that, Matilda should get warned for all the times she RDMs also, Example shown bellow,

20240114005629_1.jpg

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support If he gets warned for that, Matilda should get warned for all the times she RDMs also, Example shown bellow,

20240114005629_1.thumb.jpg.e58aa08fbff82560d7b669a1648e01c2.jpg

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

image.png.15ed059d7bd3a89dd5a4ff6ed96b4959.png

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

I had the same issue, in a government raid stash I was hiding and they said someone entered the government raid, so I unlocked the door and Matilda was in front of my face and I killed her with two bullet from far distance thinking that she was playing in her Emperor custom class, and turns out she was a sharpshooter for SRT which both of them have similar playermodel. I told her I didn’t mean to kill her. And she forgave me.

+ support .

Edited by Bellingham

👹🔥~ HIGH COMMAND FOR DC ~🔥👹

• FBI : SSA | • USMS : LSA | • SS : SA |•EMS : AEMT 

• PD : SERGEANT MAJOR | • SWAT : SERGEANT

• STATE SERGEANT • CERT : STAFF SERGEANT 

So, you knew what you we're doing based on this clip I'm attaching to this comment. You heard what I said when I was talking to Dark yet you still shot me, you knew what job I was on as well. Lastly, you used a sniper on the Vice President job which also isn't allowed. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1P8FSeQfygYa3K/d1337tQt7f7R?invite=cr-MSwyM00sMjEzMDc4MDUzLA 

Besides, the situation with Kasper wasn't RDM, you don't even know what happened in that situation to begin with.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

just not a fair warn +support

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

-support

bro? You literally just shot her as she was telling yall to chill out. She literally talked on the gov radio in front of you? I think you should know better than this to just shoot like that without being sure on what you are doing. 

as for the picture of her killing Kasper, have you never just shot your friend for fun? Either way who knows what the situation was? 

and yes, her name was wrong not matching SRT but it was EMS name ( GOV ). I would have probably checked to really see what job she was on ETC before just shooting. 

in conclusion, major -support

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

+support extremely petty warn, she could’ve just teleported back instead of complaining like a child. There’s so many times I’ve been confused on her CC when she’s been in gun fights with me. Instead of complaining about people killing you when you look like gov just change your job. Also to the people saying “she clearly was telling you to chill” so does everyone in the game. Criminals will run in and yell chill after you start shooting them. That’s not a valid argument. I personally think it’s petty and targeted.

5 hours ago, Trumpo said:

-support

bro? You literally just shot her as she was telling yall to chill out. She literally talked on the gov radio in front of you? I think you should know better than this to just shoot like that without being sure on what you are doing. 

as for the picture of her killing Kasper, have you never just shot your friend for fun? Either way who knows what the situation was? 

and yes, her name was wrong not matching SRT but it was EMS name ( GOV ). I would have probably checked to really see what job she was on ETC before just shooting. 

in conclusion, major -support

literally, this post is dumb. someone did that and was staff back in the day, they'd be gone. this is poor. clear RDM/NITRP/Corruption/Failing to abide by President rules/Breaking SOP etc bro is lucky he just got a warn for this

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

• Head of Staff

1. As Vice President or President you may only use a pistol or a shotgun.
2. The President cannot make someone Illegal or KOS. 

The clip shows blatant RDM on your end. 

dM43pL3.png