Steven's Community Resignation

GL Steven

Yes I know, this came out of the blue. I really didn't want to do this but its needed, with a heavy Heart I will be continuing my Gmod Journey elsewhere, I will really Miss gaminglight as a whole and its members, Its Heart, Whether bad nor good it had Heart, People, What Garrys Mod as a whole needs. 

I Hope everyone else enjoys what I've been able too see in this Community and playerbase, But nevertheless I think due to current affairs' within the community i believe its best I resigned as many have before me.

Thank you all for everything you've done to make my day and my last few Months.

@BruceyBoyoTruly one of the most talkative and lively players I've met on Garrys Mod in my Many Many years, I hope you the best. o7

@MiniEpicFrom the times I've spoken with you from the good to the bad you've had the most respectable and outgoing likeness to you I cant put it in words, the best word I can give it is Leadership True unaltered Leadership. o7

@LeakyA real good person, I've RDMed this man 100x and hes unfazed, Sorry but the RDMing had to stop somewhere, I will Miss you Brother from staff to gov o7

@RussTimeRuss you motivated me to join PD Command & Staff, I've looked up to you the whole time, I still do Sorry to leave you behind. o7

@MatildaYou've basically guided my entire time as staff, showing me the way, teaching me the way, Im sorry to waste that. I hope you make it to SMT one day, o7 

@Ion DavisI know you left a while ago but you helped me alot, I wouldnt be where i am without you. Thank you. Thank all of you. o7

And to all you PD, USMS, FBI, DOC, State, SWAT,  Exc Exc Exc, 1L59 10-7 Good Night. o7

Edited by GL Steven
  • Like 1

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

• GL Steven changed the title to Steven's Community Resignation

Damn Steven, well it is what it is.

It's been great having you around Steven. Been great seeing you grow as a person and staff member! You will be missed o7

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

I got like no words honestly. Its always like, hard to see people leave but just idk, I'm bad with words.
I guess to say, its nice to hear people say they look up to me even though I feel I'm like everyone else. Either way, thank you for being here and making me laugh a lot.

I'm not crying, you are 😞

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Steven! We Have So Many MEMORIES Together! Hop On Sometime!

o7 man

• Like 1

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

It was always nice serving with and alongside you, Steven! I can't lie, you brought me some of the funniest and comedic times on the server. Some I will never forget. I really hope you find the same fun wherever you go. You have so much potential, I hope to maybe see you come back some day!

• Like 1

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

we may have not talked much but farewell were gonna miss you

• Like 1

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

@GL StevenEven with all the shit we gave eachother, I'll miss you. o7 brother

• Like 1

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL