Patterson's Community Resignation

Flawlessapex Offical

Well here it goes.. I have been in this community for a solid year about. I have loved every moment being with you guys in this community and now it is my time to go.

For USMS, I joined USMS when I first joined this server I joined PD and went straight for USMS with my buddy. Now with this year I have served with the best boss's and my Department Head boss Scruffy. Dear the Command team of USMS and the Agents I have enjoyed all my time with you guys and will never forget them.

Shadow Legacy: I love everyone in it. Aaron my current boss your the best keep it up man and you too Russtime! I will never forget the good times we had bois.. Much love SL and hope to see you guys some other time!!!

For the people that were with me on this journey,

Miniepic: You have been there since day 1 I joined this server and have always showed the server the bright side and brought criminals the bad! (L Colonel) And I wish you the best of luck with your PD Command journey and Staff journey.

Matilda: Best person to meet on some days and have always helped me when I'm on my downside and have always brought joy to the server. Good luck with your FBI agents Deputy Director.

Scruffy: I met you in USMS and always knew you would make a great team leader and know look at you as the Marshal of USMS. Good luck my friend with the department and whatever else comes up.

Azrael: Man the day I joined SWAT and even before you were there for everyone and always brought the best experience to GamingLight and I hope everything goes well with your life now. Peace Retired Commander.

I am missing some other really great people.. but hope the best for everyone on GL and always treat people the best!

This is USMS Deputy Marshal, PD Captain, SL Capo Patterson signing out.

Edited by Flawlessapex Offical

Wow I really didn't expect this so soon.

Honestly you are someone that always spreads happiness to the people around you. You will be missed, hope you have a great time in USMS and FBI reserves. o7

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Damn Man Sad To See You Go Man. Hope To See You On Server Once In A While!

U better come back

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

Mingerson. Youll have places here to come back to, just dont get removed for inactivity 😉 o7

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Man your a really good friend and always have been towards me from day one, When we were made HC together i was like this isnt going to work but week went on and months and we made USMS good again we got a good Command team, Supervisors and even a bunch of Enlisted which are moving slowly. 

Its sad to see u go especially a few months from our anniversary of our Promos to DMAR/MAR and it's going to be really weird not seeing u on patrol (PRP wont be the same with out)  but i wish u luck on your travels my good friend and hope to see u again on GL or other games.

The fact you didn't mention me 😒. (Jkjkjk)

It was always a honor to serve with and under you, sir. You have always been no less than an amazing absolutely impossibly cool crazy good boss! You always had my back when I needed it most, thank you for everything you did, Patterson. 

!! WELCOME TO THE RETIREMENT PARTY BABYYYY !!

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

PATETERSON i am going to miss you so much. i know i am annoying you with how much im messaging you but i really am going to miss the days of working together on PD command and just overall having fun with you.

i am genuinely sad you are leaving and i am totally not crying right now 😢but i hope to see you in the future but until then 07. ( we should keep on playing Roblox FR)

happy retirement

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

Woah was not expecting this one gonna miss you patterson thanks for making USMS fun and amazing. o7 bro.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

I'mma miss you patterson, o7 brother

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL