Locus's armor suggestion? - Denied

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? -  I would like to see us maybe take some type of armor system like Imperial RP. 

Why should we add it? -  It would give more of a reason to play as you can earn equipment over time. May give it as loot for gov/crime raids. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It would give people more reason to get on and would add something interesting to eventually get and earn through out the time. Maybe having certain types of equipment be awarded to different units if you rank up in them or by level. (I'm not suggesting get rid of the current armor amount but adding this on top of them as it could be interesting if done right)

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A (Fairly sure its a GL Addon or something like that)

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

1 hour ago, Aaron Faustin said:

Can you fill me in on how Imperial armor works?

So I haven't been on imperial in a while but basically you have a few slots of armor such as Leggings, Chest, I believe helmets they don't show up on the player but they add stats to you such as speed, Jump power, armor, hp amounts. 

You tend to get the armor from just playing at-least that's been my experience. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• Manager

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗