Green for Underboss?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Underboss?

• Yes
    • No

UnderBoss Applications

Questions:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Pyke Sentinel HoR Green

2. Why do you want to be a Pyke Underboss? The reason that I want to be a underboss is because I have put a lot of dedication into pyke and have have found it to be a fun yet chaotic at some times which I have come to love. If I become a Pyke Underboss I will have the opportunity to expand to pyke influence over the entire server.

3. How much game time do you have on the server? Tooo much (471:18 Hours or 5 Weeks)

4. What is the Main Purpose of an Underboss/VCMDR? The main reason that I want to be underboss is because the community I have just found that the people that have lasted in pyke and that have just joined are the the people I like to chill in a "gangsta's paradise" with.

5. What could you contribute to Pyke if given Underboss?: Things that I can contribute is I am always active so I can keep pyke shenanigans always going and I can help everyone new or even experienced with pyke have a good time.

6. Are their any ideas or changes you would bring to Pyke if given the position?: Currently I dont have any crazy new ideas for pyke but I play more and more I could probably improve on something the future.

7. How much experience do you have with Pyke?(If possible give an example of an interaction): I have a good bit of experience in the pyke syndicate I have been a pyke since 10/15/23 and since then have become the HoR and am currently the highest ranking officer and have been around for many changes in pyke and have worked very close with pyke command to help make pyke the best it can be.

8. How often can you be Online? : Currently most of the day every day but when school starts probably 6 hours a day.(give or take a few Hours)

9. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have no Warnings.

+support
-Active
-Friendly
-Helpful
-Seems to be doing a good job
-Chill 
-Been Pyke for a considerable amount of time

From an imperial's view, green seems to be doing a great job, hes HoR, hes active, friendly, been in pyke a long time, what more could you ask for ? 
Overall he seems like a great guy and a good fit for the Pyke command team.

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated to Pyke

-Helpful

-Easy to speak with

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif