dc dexter d ban appeal- Denied

weapon_ak47

weapon_ak47

DC dexter d

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015290479/

1 week

soup95

20 warn ban

The warn I got for the ban was completely stupid. Dark pulls up on me with a double barrel at the front door of taco, switches to his taser, misses so I pull out a gun, and start shooting. We start shooting I win in the end, then I get teleported saying Im getting warned for RDM and player diss, this guy dark was literally talking rude and disrespectfully to me in chat. Then I get told I broke priority which is not true, because I never saw him directly behind me with his lights on. The mod "soup95" didn't even take a clip from anyone and was refusing to check logs when I told him he pulled a gun on me first. Makes no sense how he just takes the side of dark when he didn't even get any proof or check logs. I was on screenshare with DC vodka but I couldn't clip anything because I didn't think I was in the wrong by shooting someone that pulled a gun on me and then tries to taze me.

Sorry, thank you.

Edited by weapon_ak47

- Support

1) you cant appeal warn bans

2) as for the warn its not false, you where copbaiting, FailRP, RDMed, much very playerdiss 

you got what you deserve ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor