halo-news117

Should i be Vice Commander   

1. 1. Yes or nop

• Yes
    • Nop

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :News

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Storm Troopers 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I am writing to express my strong interest in assuming the role of Vice Commander within the Storm Troopers battalion. As an active member of the battalion, I have been dedicated to our cause and have a deep understanding of our operations, challenges, and opportunities for growth.My desire to take on this leadership role stems from my commitment to further improving the battalion and implementing positive changes that will benefit our members and enhance our overall effectiveness. I am passionate about seeing the battalion grow and thrive, and I am eager to contribute to its success in any way I can.In addition to my dedication to the Storm Troopers, I am enthusiastic about the prospect of working closely with the Command team and providing leadership to our members. I am confident in my ability to support other battalions and missions, and I am committed to fostering collaboration and teamwork across .I believe that my experience, dedication, and vision for the future of the Storm Troopers make me well-suited for the role of Vice Commander. I am eager to bring my ideas and energy to the leadership team and to help shape the future of our battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 1 2 years 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? Commanders are indeed tasked with leading their units, ensuring that new ideas are considered and addressing any issues that arise. Additionally, they are responsible for overseeing the performance of non-commissioned officers (NCOs) and officers, helping them meet their requirements, answering their questions, and motivating them to excel.In a broader sense, effective leadership involves inspiring and guiding others, setting a clear vision and direction for the battalion, making strategic decisions, and fostering a positive and productive environment. It also involves ensuring that the team is adequately trained, equipped, and motivated to carry out their duties effectively.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :I have been an officer multiple times and a NCO and every sense. I have joined Stormtrooper and have been putting in a lot of effort and work to improve the battalion, showing the leadership capabilities and dedication worthy of being a vice commander. I also strive to make sure that we maintain order and that players will continue to respect each other.

7. How often can you be Online? :every night and every weekend 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for no

Edited by halo-news117

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

HUGE +support
-Friendly
-Helpful
-Active
-Competent/Mature

News is a friendly, active & respected member of STs. If anyone deserves Vice-commander its him.

• Like 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

- Support

• your experience as command was lackluster at best, during 90% of your time as purge command you complained about things instead of resolving them or taking care of them. You then proceeded to completely go inactive claiming you put in an LOA although that LOA was never to be seen in either IQ roster update or the command discord. (You can find proof of this in both the IQ command chat and IQHCMD channels where his activity was discussed by the HCOM at the time) I also gave News advice when he was command but never listened. 
• based off your loggings most of them seem to have the repetitive description of “3 people joined” yet the player count column only lists one.

• you chat GPT’d over 75% of this application💀
image.thumb.png.2ed1d2ed158fcbcb1e3d779f4219e1d7.png

and no there is no rude or antagonizing aura around this message as said below this is just my opinion on New’s ability to be a command member based off his last run with Purge. I just don’t think he’s ready yet 

Edited by Jacstur
  • Like 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+Support+
-Very nice person
-Application is nice
-Very active
-Very helpful
-I worked with news When he was Purge VCMDR He was very professional and always looking to help

(As for the stuff Jacstur said, The -support has a rude and antagonizing ora with the truth twisted and the part with the loggings people don't stick around for him to get them so he gives a esthetic of how many joined, Which we all do, In addition to that you haven't been on the server for a while so basing it off the last time is really not helpful, also also the GPT Checker isnt the most reliable source, idk if he GPTed or not but ik it can be and is wrong alot)
Anyways Best of luck news

• Like 1

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

• halo-news117 changed the title to NEWS ST VICE COMMANDER Application
  • Talren locked this topic