Application to 501st Officer.

C l o u t l e s s J o s h u a

What is your Ingame name? Waltan

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:423748269

How Long Have You Been In 501st? One month 3 days.

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] I am driven to become an officer because I am passionate about leading with purpose and fostering positive change. Having witnessed the transformative impact effective leadership can have on individuals and organizations, I am eager to contribute my skills to guide and inspire others. I find fulfillment in the challenge of navigating complexities, making informed decisions, and creating an environment that encourages collaboration and growth. The prospect of being at the forefront, driving initiatives, and influencing strategic outcomes aligns with my commitment to continuous learning and making a meaningful impact. Becoming an officer is not just a career goal; it's a personal commitment to service, growth, and leadership.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I am confident that I am a strong fit for the officer team due to my proven track record of effective leadership and strategic thinking. Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated a commitment to clear communication, fostering collaboration, and achieving collective goals. My ability to navigate complex challenges and make informed decisions has contributed to the success of my previous teams. I bring a proactive and adaptable approach, ensuring that I can guide the officer team through dynamic situations. With a focus on empowering and motivating those around me, I am eager to leverage my skills to contribute to the team's success and uphold the organization's vision.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? Strong Communication Skills Empathy Decisiveness Problem-Solving Skills Strategic Thinking Adaptability Resilience Integrity and Ethics Decision-Making Skills Team Building Delegation Skills Visionary Leadership Conflict Resolution Time Management and Continuous Learning.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? I was previously a 501st Officer and have served in real life as an Officer in the USMC.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? Leaders play a crucial role in guiding and inspiring individuals or teams toward achieving common goals.

The two MAJ+ that have +1 this Application are VCMDR Monarch and VCMDR Al Piner

Edited by C l o u t l e s s J o s h u a
  • Like 1

+ Support
-Active
-Friendly
-Good Application
-Shows he care bout 501st
-Has been in 501st a considerable amount of time

Overall I've never seen anything bad from him, always being respectful & friendly to everyone. Ontop of that I see him on the server alot.

-Goodluck Waltan 😉

• Like 1

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

+ Support

-Active

-Friendly

-No filter

-Willing to help

-Has shown his devotion to 501st on numerous occasions

All, and all Waltan is good people a shame he had to sacrifice his rank for shock. Get this mans in officer!!! 

God speed Waltan 🫡

Edited by T0paz