Scruffy Resignation

ScruffyPlays

Well this is my very first time writing one these, Mostly cause i would get Removed from departments before i get a chance to wright one these.

So yes my time has come to leave SRT and move on iv been around in SRT for a while now about 5-7 months about 3 in LC. SRT was my 2nd TAC LC position, my first ever was SWAT which was also one of my very first LC positions in this community. It's very said to be doing this but and this was very hard to wright. Just a few mentions i would like to say.

@Kitty.Kitty your one of the best/Nice Commander's iv had the honor to be under, When i came back to the server early this year or last year i was looking for a new department to be and i saw SRT so i thought to try to join i was accepted into SRT pretty Quickly which shocked me, I also got to be in LC which i probs wouldn't of gone for, if it wasn't for your leader ship and encourage meant which i was also shocked when i got accepted. Thanks again Kitty

@MastersonMasterson your also anther reason why i joined SRT/Wanted to get up to Command, U was a good friend and encouraged me on getting up to LC. Hope to see u around some day.

@AndreAndre we have been through a lot of hard times through out my time in SRT u was actually my TO back when i first joined SRT. Which was very FUN. Let me quickly tell a little story where me as a Recruit for SRT get kidnapped mid training. So andre was driving casually down to bank i think it was back on Rockford he gets a lag spike and we get stuck, We call for a admin but it was only T-Mods on at the time so he gets tped to Tac base to get a car so im left where we were so i decided to run to tac base next second i get kidnapped and im at bank in the vault with Andre negotiating for my life. Funny little thing, which i will never forget that very funny time when a SRT Recruit gets kidnapped mid training and his TO has to save him. Lol.

@RockyRocky, Rocky, Rocky one if not thee best Major SRT has ever had you had my back the hole way through SRT and if not for u i wouldn't be in SRT nor staff. Your a really good friend of mine and u always have been, even tho your one of Big Boss now. And i thank u for being there for me when i had those tough times.

@GantaMmm what should i say about u. Huh i know, Your also one of my best friends on this server from the day we met to now we always been good friends, Some how u over took me in SRT as always but even tho u was one my "Boss's" we was still pretty close.

@SatoEh i dont got much for u nor we barley talk but keep up the good work Major.

To the rest of LC/HC which i missed keep up the good work and lets keep this lovely department alive.

And lastly to the Enlisted and Supervisors keep up the good work and don't give up keep working hard and maybe some day u will be a LC member or maybe just maybe the Commander of this department.

SRT still best RT

Edited by ScruffyPlays
  • Like 1

Tbh I completely forgot about that, it was so long ago. Also, it's "FTO" not "TO" bro, I thought I taught you this!!! lmao

In all seriousness, I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do in the future. I appreciate the time and effort that you've put into this department.

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

Sad to see a member of SRT leave but understandable to do this before getting removed. o7

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)