9 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a shock vice commander

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Spectral SK458

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

SHOCK

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a vice commander in shock because ive been around the regiment for a long time and i feel i can help improve the battalion and i have ideas i would like to implement like for the protocols i had recommended id like to help shock gain more nco's as we are lacking in the area, i feel that we could be slightly more selective in people that join shock aswell 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

495 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander is to be what the battalion needs you to be but we need to make sure people follow the proper chain of command, follow the motd,SOP's. as a vice commander you should have the most integrity out of anyone on the server, we must work with other battalion to insure that people are okay and that absolutely everyone possible is having fun. on another note a vice commander is also someone people in the battalion and anyone on the server can go to in a time of need or if they are feeling down and i personally stand by this heavily.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I think i can be trusted as a vice commander because i am first a senior moderator i have been for 3-4 months with no issues. i have also been in shock for a 2 months and now am a MAJ and was in 501st as a MAJ before i transferred to shock. am dedicated to shock and to cans personally i will do anything he or high command asks of me. as you can see below i have one strike for being disrespectful to ant i do feel bad for this and me ant did talk about it. i delt with a situation the wrong way and have corrected myself the way i was taught i hope you all will be fair in considering me for vice commander

7. How often can you be Online? :

i can be on 30-40 hours a week

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

i have no server warning i do have 1 strike 

Edited by Spectralcommando

+Support
-Has been in shock for a while
-Displays a solid understanding of the rules and responsibilities
-Submitted a decent application

+/- Support
Despite having a strike, that shouldn't be a reason to overlook him.
Best of luck Spectral!

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

-Support
-Can come off rude at times
- Oversteps boundaries in other battalion affairs
- Likes to tell other batts how to do there job
- Short application

Again this is all from my POV and ive had input from my troopers before. You seem like a really great guy dont get me wrong spectral I just think before moving to a command position you should work on your mannerism a little bit more and how you interact with others.

Edited by DT VCMDR AX4

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

27 minutes ago, DT VCMDR AX4 said:

-Support
- Short application

Again this is all from my POV and ive had input from my troopers before. You seem like a really great guy dont get me wrong spectral I just think before moving to a command position you should work on your mannerism a little bit more and how you interact with others.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

28 minutes ago, DT VCMDR AX4 said:

-Support
- Short application

I agree with everything above. Has potential to grow but is not currently ready for the role of VCMDR

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

- Support

I would like to preface this by saying I speak only for myself and not the entire shock battalion or the other members of the command team.

1. We have had a few problems recently with Spectral and I would like to see a period of time without any conduct reports or punishments before you reach the rank of Vice Commander.

2. Currently has a strike for "Conduct unbecoming"

3. Threatened to "resign or transfer out of shock if (he) doesn't make vice commander"

I believe there is definitely room for growth and one day he could make a great VCMDR

Edited by Cool Guy Antonoff

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

-Support

Multitude of problems in the past

Problems with authority 

Oversteps boundaries a lot 

With right coaching he can get to the point of being ready for a VCMDR position, but not right now.

Current: R IC LT COL Rasputin - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

On 12/14/2023 at 4:25 AM, DT VCMDR AX4 said:

-Support
- Short application

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

I am closing going to just say it for everyone im not making vice commander, sorry to those who ive came off as rude to, ive done what i can to improve but i guess its not been good enough. coming off rude is just how i talk i dont know how to fix it ive tried alone but ive had no one try and help me other than just yell at me for being an ass. if anyone wants to try and help me i think im going to maybe try and restart in a new battalion it would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by Spectralcommando
  • Like 1