Tax update government wallet - Denied

ZoeyPlaysGames

What you want to see? - I want to see taxes taken from players get added to a universal wallet government heads can take from to enable buffs like speed and armour.

Why should we add it? - pushes players to be more active to make government weaker, gives government jobs more buffs to go against crime

What are the advantages of having this? - gives a push for more government activity with more frequent buffs

Who is it mainly for? - Government 

Links to any content - I assume the tax script is custom made via SMT so adding this onto the script would be the easiest option from my assumption.

TAX THE RICH! 📈

10 hours ago, DaksHour said:

+support TAX THE RICH

TAX EM' BOYS

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

On 12/13/2023 at 11:42 AM, DaksHour said:

+support TAX THE RICH

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 1 month later...

+/-Support.

I do like the idea of taxes having more of a purpose on the server but im not sure this is the best way to go. From my perspective most gov jobs have very reasonable armor and other perks based speicifically around their department and job.

I would like to see a way that this could somehow benefit players / the server though.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

• Manager

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗