Pyke Syndicate Sentinel Mr Man Underboss Application

Mr Man yuh gang gang

Mr Man For Underboss  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mr Man Become Underboss

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :Mr Man

2. Why do you want to be a Pyke Underboss? I have been working my entire gaming light career to become VCMDR. Ever since I joined the Pyke syndicate It has been the most entertaining and fun experience of any game I have ever played. I want to be a Pyke underboss because I have strategic vision that the Pyke syndicate will continue to be getting more Enlisted NCOs and Officers and will need additional assistance. I would love to be a big part of this wonderful community and regiment. My skillset lends itself directly to this position through my demonstrated leadership, impeccable judgement and ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced setting. I can already see the Pyke Syndicate will continue to be one of most active regiments on the server. I believe that great regiment needs someone who is willing to make things more successful without being concerned about who gets the credit. The role of VCMDR is to make things happen behind the scenes in a way that makes the vison of the Commander and the wellbeing of the regiment a reality in detail as well as outline. 

3. How much game time do you have on the server?

6 weeks over 2 accounts.

4. What is the Main Purpose of an Underboss/VCMDR? 

The purpose of a Underboss/VCMDR will be to assist the Boss/Commander in preserving order, preside in the absence of the Commander. Provide advice and help as required and perform other duties appropriate to the Pyke Office. They will also assist in leading, managing and developing other Pyke Enlisted, NCOs and officers who will execute a broad spectrum of duties including Raids, training, Events and Future saboteur work. The Commander depends on the Underboss to help run operations to coordinate meetings and attract members to the Pyke Syndicate.    

5. What could you contribute to Pyke if given Underboss?:

I would collaborate with other stakeholders to achieve mutual Syndicate goals. I would form and lead internal teams, provide training and mentorship as needed. I would directly and indirectly manage the syndicate with the goal of enhancing my VCMDR devolvement and growth, I would aim to meet current and future need of the current Pyke syndicate. I would plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operation activates in the organization, ensuring their success. I would be a key leader in this position reporting directly to the Commander and will lead initiatives that build and execute the syndicate brand strengthen communications and expand relationships with other regiments.   

6. Are their any ideas or changes you would bring to Pyke if given the position?: I would change a few things such and talking with JMT and SMT or overseer about fixing the safe in cantina so there will be more than just 1 page. I would also improve communication about rules with CCs in raids because I know we have had some complains about that. I would implement any ideas or things I have in mind to the other Underboss and Boss about changing in Pyke. I would also inform them about any issues of the new subbranch that is coming out. I would encourage my subordinates to bring their ideas to me for consideration at any time.

7. How much experience do you have with Pyke?(If possible give an example of an interaction): I have been in Pyke since 10/25/23 and had extensive experience. I've been in so many Pyke raids and Pyke apprehends I lost count. I have been in reactor raid successful and unsuccessful. I've been in kidnaps where we kidnap HCOM or any other commander I have been in so many trainings and spice refiner trainings, and I am the current World record holder for fastest reactor raid ever and most spice batches sold in one sitting. Ive been spending countless hours of my time mentoring other Pykes that need help and assisting them with anything they need. 

8. How often can you be Online? : Every day for at least 3 hours but I will be on way more if I get this role.

9. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Nope

I would’ve + supported this😪

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod