1. 1. Should i be VCMDR

• Yez
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Olive SK517

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock VCMDR

3. Why do you want to be a Vice commander of this branch?

I am motivated to become a Vice commander of this branch because I am deeply committed to the principles and values it upholds. I have a passion for leadership and a strong desire to contribute to the success and effectiveness of Shock. Throughout my time, I have consistently demonstrated the qualities of dedication and the ability to inspire and lead a team. I believe that as a Vice commander, I can leverage my skills and experiences to foster a culture of excellence and collaboration within the branch. My goal is to make meaningful contributions to Shock ensuring its continued growth and success.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been on the server for almost 2 years

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice commander for a branch?

The position of a Vice commander within a branch is a multifaceted and critical role that extends beyond mere oversight. At its core, a Vice commander is entrusted with the responsibility of providing visionary leadership and strategic direction to ensure the branch operates cohesively in pursuit of its objectives. This leadership role is pivotal, requiring a combination of skills, experience, and a deep understanding of the organization's mission and values.

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice commander? :

I believe you should trust me to be a Vice commander because of my proven track record in leadership, strategic thinking, and dedication to the success of the team. Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated the ability to make sound decisions under pressure, to communicate effectively, and to inspire and motivate those around me.

My leadership style is characterized by a commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive culture within the team. I prioritize collaboration, recognizing the unique strengths of each team member and leveraging those strengths to achieve collective success. I believe in open communication, ensuring that every team member feels heard and valued.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Generally, I can be online 24/7, providing prompt responses to inquiries and engaging in conversations whenever necessary. However, the frequency of my online presence is ultimately determined by how frequently you require my assistance. Whether you have sporadic questions, need continuous support, or prefer periodic engagement, I can adapt to your preferred usage pattern.
Evidently, the allocation of my time is subject to fluctuations dictated by an array of real-world factors

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No I do not

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

+Huge support

•Constantly active

•Always professional

•Really nice guy in general

•Really really really good with contacting people and following CoC

•Current heavy assist lead

•Super knowledgeable about Shock

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

2 hours ago, Goosethealmighty said:

+Huge support

•Constantly active

•Always professional

• Thanks 1

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

On 12/9/2023 at 12:37 PM, Goosethealmighty said:

+Huge support

•Constantly active

•Always professional

On 12/9/2023 at 12:20 PM, Resin said:

On 12/9/2023 at 9:37 AM, Goosethealmighty said:

+Huge support

•Constantly active

•Always professional

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• 2 weeks later...