Antonoff’s Shock Commander Application

Cool Guy Antonoff

Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is Antonoff a good candidate for shock commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Shock Vice Commander Antonoff

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security Regimental Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have a clear vision for where Shock needs to go. I would like to be the one to execute that vision. We need to build up our NCO corps, we need to implement the new SOPs, pending their approval, and we need to boost our activity battalion wide. These changes need to be made under the leadership of a competent commander and I think I am the best candidate for the position. 

Shock has been without a commander since the retired Senior Commander Axle's promotion from that position. Our battalion has been under the direction of myself and Vice Commander Cans, and while I believe we have done our best with what we were given I think shock is long overdue for a commander. As commander in addition to the things listed above I would push for a 2nd vice commander and aim to solve the issues that were having. I would be there for my troopers and listen to their complains, then do everything in my power to address concerns. 

Lastly I would try to spilt powers evenly between Commanders, Vice Commanders and Officers so that no member of our command team is left without any responsibility and we can be as effective and efficiently as possible.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Almost 1000 hours (950ish) and I do not AFK on the server. Around 300 of thoes hours have been on shock!

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a battalion is to provide effective leadership, strategic direction, and operational oversight to ensure the success of the battalion’s mission. A battalion commander plays a crucial role in managing and coordinating the activities of the battalion, while also fostering a positive and productive work environment.

Additionally regimental commanders responsibilities includes establishing a clear vision and mission for the regiment. This involves setting specific goals and objectives that align with the overall objectives of the server. By defining a clear direction, the commander enables the branch to work towards a common purpose, ensuring that all efforts are focused and coordinated.

Or at least that’s the textbook definition. Personally I think half the battle as a command member is to just be there for you troops. Whether it be a bad experience on the server or in real life supporting you troops should be the number one priority for all command members. Your troops are the backbone of your battalion and without them there would be no need for a commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

Having served as the shock vice commander since October 22, 2023, I've consistently demonstrated effective leadership and collaborative skills. My financial support, marked by a donation of $1,345, reflects my commitment to the community's growth and success. Since joining the shock unit on September 3, 2023, I've actively contributed to the immersive experience of the Gaminglight Imperial RP server.

I have over 900 hours played on Imperial RP alone. In the past month I’ve learned quite a bit about how to command a battalion and what our responsibilities entail. I always meet command quota. I have dealt with countless reports and think I fairly punished all thoes involved and I’ve written many documents for shock.

Gaminglight light to me represents a 3 year, $1,345 USD, 1000+ hour commitment to our community and I’m so happy that I’ve spent that last 3 months with the wonderful people in shock!

7. How often can you be Online?

80 - 150 hours a month. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

1 warning throughout my 3 year span playing on the server. The warn was for RDM

Edited by Cool Guy Antonoff

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

Big +support

-Frequently active

-Friendly and helpful

-Generally just a nice person

-Very good vice commander

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock