D-5 Application (Pig)

漢NoteDX9

Name - Pig

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:639845197

Discord Name - dialnote

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - None, Recently just came back to the community.

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - None

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I think i should be let into Taskforce Delta 5 Because, I have loads of experience with the site, Including Containing SCPS, And fighting CI, And in all I'm a really positive guy, always love to make a persons day better.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) 

I believe i should be-able have a chance to join delta 5 because, I have loads of skill in PVP, I'm knowledgeable around the site, I know how to deal with riots and containing SCPS,  and such, I have seen Delta 5's abilities of combat in raids, I've seen how efficient they can be and I would like to be apart of it, Also I've been a MR in Delta 5 before, Meaning i have a lot of experience and i know what to expect with this role.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? - Yes I do 

ACCEPTED!!!!! PLEASE CONTACT JFTO+ TO START YOUR TRYOUT

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows