Ion Davis - Lieutenant Marshal Resignation

Ion Davis

U.S. Marshals Lieutenant Marshal Resignation - Ion Davis

(Before anything, I’d like to play and chat with all of you still! Feel free to DM me at: “ionninja” on discord!)

Never thought that I would do this, but here we are. I’ve been debating on this for a while now. Unfortunately, a event occurred in my life which fractured all my hobbies, positions, and current education. But like anything else, I will rise above it; however, it was an honor to play with all who I did. This department was my safe zone for longer than I could tell you. This place, where all my friends lerk, and where all my family resides. My family is the department as a whole, it always has been. From the first day I joined, when I was an agent I never believed I would make it to where I did. I’m so grateful for everything I had, all the friends, Co-workers, etc.. Thank you to Everyone for the opportunity to be your Lieutenant Marshal.

@ScruffyPlays Starting with the man himself. Scruffy you are simply put, the best individual I have ever known. You are funny, kind, supportive, and really, without you I would be so lost. You made me feel that I was more important than I believed. You showed me that even though times get hard, we need to push through to just generally go further. There are some moments I know I would never have survived in this department. You were my trainer, my mentor, my advisor, and so much more. But most importantly, you were my best friend. Scruffy, you run this department well, and I don’t know if I would want anyone else to. Thank you for everything.

@Flawlessapex Offical: Patterson, you were one of my bestest friends from the beginning. You are probably one of the only reasons I ever got command in the first place. You helped me in the most crucial points, for that, I am forever grateful. I know that one day, one day you will have the opportunity of running this department and you will do it well. Additionally, you were one of the best bosses I could have ever asked for. With all the power you held, you never treated me like you were above me, you always took my under your wing and showed me the path to victory. I owe you more than you know, I can confidently say that you are one of my best friends. (I expect at least a paragraph in the comments) 

@CarjaxxYou were my reason for wanting and aiming for LTMAR. You will never be forgotten, you were always the best of all of us, best of me. Thank you for everything. (Also, do LTMAR’s have like special get togethers, I’m really wanting a subway)   

@Romero IFN.GG: Welll, Romero. It’s crazy to be ending this path here, it’s crazy that after everything we’ve been through this chapter finally comes to a close. Although, you were the reason I joined the department, hell you were the reason I stayed on the server; and I owe a lot to you for that. You are honestly one of the bestest friends I could have ever asked for. You are honestly one of the most special people I could ever have known. Thank you for helping me find my way into this department. Thank you for everything.

@Lowerguy: Though we’ve had our bumps. You were always a good friend, Lower. And I hope to see you keep climbing the ranks eventually. Keep up the good work! 

@snappy: SNAPS! Oh, do I have a story for everyone. Snappy is an absolutely tormentingly good friend. He is one of THE best command members I have honestly ever met. This guy single handedly does more than the entire command team. Yeah! You heard me! He does activity pings, trainings, money giveaways, advertising, talks up the department, etc… This guy really does it all. Most importantly, he is humble, respectful, genuine, kind, honest, and so on. If I could have my pick for the next LTMAR, it would be him, hands down. I have no doubts that if he was put into that position he would take it with ease, and that he would majorly improve not only the lower ranks, but command team too. Keep in the good work, Solider! You’re doing great, really.

Supervisors: You guys have been doing really great, keep up those trainings! I know Snaps lovesssss to steal them, but just do your best! Also, make sure you’re recruiting newer people!

Enlisted: I’m so proud of all of you. I mean, honestly wow. You guys have been excelling, all of you. You all really have been doing simply incredible. You have all made me extremely proud. Thank you all for everything, and I hope to see you all again very soon. Never forget, you all have the potential of being the next Marshal, aim for the stars and you may hit the moon. Who knows! Stay safe, all of you.

It’s finally time I resign from the “Elite Task Force within the FBI” 

1M-86, Show me 10-7, indefinitely.

(*Note: I volunteer Romero for meeting notes from now on ;).. ) 

LTMAR. Ion Davis

HIGH COMMAND TEAM

[UNITED STATES MARSHALS SERVICE]

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

Denied

Sorry but this app was denied you may try again next year.

Just Kidding!!!

Well it was nice having u as LTMAR and i wish it would of been longer then just a few weeks but hopefully everything goes well and we hope to see u back as full USMS LTMAR again. 

It was super hard to find a new LTMAR and took both me and Patterson Week's to pick one u was the top pick.

But we will defiantly be playing tones of games later!!!!
World war Z? or 7 Day's?

Thank you for all the good memories Ion and all that you have done for USMS, I never thought this day would come and that I'd be writing this comment. I hope everything gets better for you. If you need someone to talk to I'm always open, o7 brother, hope to see you soon. 

you know it's a sad day when Ion retires o7

Edited by WrestlerCraft
had more to say

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

Ion, trust me, you are the only reason I'm where I'm at today, and I still remember the day you promoted me to Lcpl to join USMS with Foxey. I wish I got to know you better and I'm sad that it's over, but so glad that it happened. 

Best of luck, sir

o7 man you would be missed

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

Denied (i wish)

ion i don't know how to say this but you were one of my true friends on this server and i cant believe this is happening but i do hope to see you on every once and a while and i hope we can still remain friends into your retirement, im always here if you want to just chill. (im just a call away) Farewell Buddy. PS. my new name is going to be snaps :).

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD