D-5 Application (Snick)

Shreck Sups.gg

Name - Snick

Steam ID - 76561199242684957

Discord Name - machers.

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security LCPL

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - None

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I believe in both protection from all threats and help. My goal on the server is to provide protection and maintain given tasks. I would to help more then ever and would love to proceed in further responsibilities and duties because I can do more then I am currently. During my time on the server I enjoyed I've decided to help out a lot more by applying for a bigger task. If I were to proceed in getting this position I would do the best of my ability to uphold what I've said. Overall I am here to help and always have been I one day hope to be apart of D-5 and think I should receive a chance to prove myself! thanks for your time.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I should be let into D-5 due to the responsibility I've promised to uphold and also because of the discipline I uphold. I think I would be a great improvement by being let in I am professional on the job but also can be fun to be around and not to strict. All in all I would love to be apart of the team if you'd let me in and give me a shot. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? - Acknowledged, Yes I do 

ACCEPTED!!!!! PLEASE CONTACT ANY JFTO+ FOR TRAINING

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows