Braun's Global Resignation

Braun

Goodbye,

the time has finally chased up with me that I'm needing to remove my self from the server. and to end the chapter in where it lays.
i had a great time in this community like security and Delta-5 wise, but due to my real life this time has come to a end.

i want to thank every one that's given me a chance to achieve so far and high in delta-5. and that entrusted me to lead the Raptor Task Force and in the main Branch up till the rank of COL. you will see me sometimes poke my head in TS or Discord but that will be it.

I will not be doing shout otherwise i will be still typing until next sunday

and as i stated i want to thank every one that helped me getting this far
Greetings MTF Delta-5 HRO COL Braun

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

Smh Only Best G9 and HRO 🤧

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

It's been a real blast serving with you even way back before I initially resigned it's gonna be interesting seeing what Raptors has in-store for them now without you! o7

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

• Head Admin

Considering the fact you're the only reason I stayed jn security to progress I owe you big time. You were the main person who helped me learn everything and understand everything to do with security and how everything worked.  You've had a good run and you're always welcome back in security and I'm sure in Delta-5 aswell.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

Hey there friend Back when i was in d5 you were not a friend but a brother thank you for teaching me everything i needed to know about d5 and thank you for letting me become a DHRO with you it was a honor to be by your side Ill miss you bro 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

WOOOO! IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Sulfur locked this topic